The Josephine & Emilie Wallet Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got a red emilie! It's great!

2. I've got both Red Josephine and red Emilie...So happy now!!:yahoo:

3. I'm gonna be the member very soon... but which one? Emilie or Joesphine

4. My red emilie, valentine's gift from DH. Love it!!! :yahoo:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. i ordered josephine in red two days ago... once i get her i will also post pics! =) i can't wait

6. I can join this club now...I love this wallet, it's so soft and the removable pouch is great..i also love how there is a compartment in the back, the long one, i don't know what it's for, but it's great!hahah... I was planning on getting it in a few months but DH surprised me with it for Valentines Day!! congrats to everyone else too..all of the colors are bold & beautiful!!

*I really wish my cpt would let me upload the pics i have on files taken w my real camera, but it'll only let me post pics from my web cam..sorry for crappy pics, but at least there are a lot of these for reference already!!

Attached Files:

7. you're not the only one!!!:graucho:

8. sooo pretty! congrats! :yahoo::yahoo:

9. ^^thank you...DH keeps making fun of me for paying when we go out cause i want to pull out my wallet=)

10. ^^ LOL!! I TOTALLY understand you!!!!! It makes me happy just looking at it.

11. for those of you that have had your new wallets for over a week, do you still love? :biggrin:

12. ^^ yes!! yes!! very much! :yahoo:

13. Lovely wallets everyone - just visiting so far.:graucho:

14. Finally, I'm here!!!! Blue one^^
    [​IMG]

iLuvBeauty likes this.
  15. i want a red one ! its gorgeouss