The Josephine & Emilie Wallet Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally a blue!

2. Any more pics of the blue??

3. Went to look at both the Josephine and Emilie today when I picked up my repair - I thought I had decided on the Josephine, but was glad I checked both - decided on the Emilie! However, they didn't have it in red...so I just ordered online!

Can't wait!

4. I got the red emilie last week.

5. I got my red emilie today!
    CIMG1216.JPG
    CIMG1219.JPG
    CIMG1222.JPG
    CIMG1221.JPG

6. How many card slots in the emilie?

7. 4 slots

8. I saw these IRL yesterday - I couldn't belive hwo soft and supple they are. I hoping to get a red josephine while in Paris in APril...will they still be available :confused1:

9. I am loving these wallets more and more... Glad to know that it fits your iphone, thanks lisalovesshoes for showing us.

10. Congrats!!!!! lvoe the blue! If I had the epi speedy in blue I would definitely get this.....

11. I love all your wallets!
    Are these LE or are they permanent? Just want too know if I have to hurry to the store or if I have time. haha

12. I got the Emilie in red and absolutely love it!

13. Oooh I'm a member!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I want one now!! :nuts:

15. omg... i want one!!!!!