The JADE thread!

G
The unijade bangle is very pretty. Love the colours on it. I bought my princess bangle from them. There are some stone lines on it and one rough brown patch but I love the bangle.

Hi Siupao, yes, mine has a couple of rough patches too, but at that price I wasnt expecting perfection. Love the bangle. It has a quiter energy than the one on the left, but it's very grounding. Such a lot to learn. But this thread is a great resource. I'm steadily working my way through it from the beginning.

Hi Jadies!

Sorry been terribly busy so haven't been posting for awhile but I've been lurking around reading and loving everybody's new / reposted pieces [emoji14]

Sharing a few more pieces that I've gotten in since..

These were already set when I got them:
IMG_1497835074.644208.jpg
IMG_1497835321.630332.jpg

Haven't decided whether to make a ring or earring with this one, any ideas?
IMG_1497835372.463630.jpg

Got the ring separate and had set it myself:
IMG_1497835419.018687.jpg
IMG_1497835430.917798.jpg

Not sure if anyone else feels the same, I'm personally not Buddhist but somehow looking / wearing a laughing Buddha makes me really happy!

IMG_1497835739.720237.jpg
IMG_1497835771.928167.jpg

Thanks for letting me share as always and hope everyone wears their jade in good health and love!

JJ

Hi Jadies!

Sorry been terribly busy so haven't been posting for awhile but I've been lurking around reading and loving everybody's new / reposted pieces [emoji14]

Sharing a few more pieces that I've gotten in since..

These were already set when I got them:
View attachment 3735858
View attachment 3735860

Haven't decided whether to make a ring or earring with this one, any ideas?
View attachment 3735862

Got the ring separate and had set it myself:
View attachment 3735863
View attachment 3735864

Not sure if anyone else feels the same, I'm personally not Buddhist but somehow looking / wearing a laughing Buddha makes me really happy!

View attachment 3735866
View attachment 3735867

Thanks for letting me share as always and hope everyone wears their jade in good health and love!

JJ
Hi jadedJae! I love your new pieces. The first ring looks amazing and the greyish green ring is so interesting. I love that it is more square - very unique. Your Buddha pendant is sweet:smile: As for the bright green cab I would either do a ring since you clearly love rings or make it into a pendant. It can even be set into a gold bangle. Be sure to show us what you do with it:smile:

Hi Jadies, I've been a very long time lurker, and I feel like I know you all already! I have learned so much about jade by following the various incarnations of this thread. I have a chance to buy a bangle from a private seller who purchased it in China a few years ago. She does not have any info about it, but was told the store was a reputable one (Duo Yun Xuan in Shanghai, I believe). The box says it's from the "Duo Yun Xuan Jade A Collection" but that could mean anything. It would not be an expensive purchase, but I am not really interested unless it is actually Grade A jadeite or nephrite. Here are pictures that the seller sent me-- I will be able to see it in person, and examine it with a loupe at least. Advice?? (It's not pinkish, just white/green, I don't know why it looks that way posted here.)
image.jpg image.jpg

Hi Jadies, I've been a very long time lurker, and I feel like I know you all already! I have learned so much about jade by following the various incarnations of this thread. I have a chance to buy a bangle from a private seller who purchased it in China a few years ago. She does not have any info about it, but was told the store was a reputable one (Duo Yun Xuan in Shanghai, I believe). The box says it's from the "Duo Yun Xuan Jade A Collection" but that could mean anything. It would not be an expensive purchase, but I am not really interested unless it is actually Grade A jadeite or nephrite. Here are pictures that the seller sent me-- I will be able to see it in person, and examine it with a loupe at least. Advice?? (It's not pinkish, just white/green, I don't know why it looks that way posted here.)
View attachment 3741788 View attachment 3741789
What wonder piece love the colors