The JADE thread!

I can’t speak for both of the buyers, but I’ve bought from allaboutjadecanada a few times and matsalice way too often than I’d like to reveal LOL. Both are trustworthy (now I don’t know much about the validity of allaboutjadecanada’s jadeite selection) as their nephrite jade selection was what appealed to me the most.
In matsalice’s case, as mentioned before, I’ve bought way too much items from her over several years now. That’s how reliable and trustworthy I find her to be. I vividly recall her relisting a certain cabochon pendant set in 18k frame and the item description describing how she always strives to sell genuine, untreated jadeite jade (and nephrite), even shows a picture of a physical GIA certification in one of their listing pictures. This happened cause a buyer who bought that pendant accused her of doing the exact opposite, and thus returned the item and refunded afterwards.:lol:
Omg that’s actually so funny! Thanks for replying makes me feel more at ease and I saw the reputable buyer thread still had people buying and recommending her store

I just wished she had more inventory/variety! I saw a pretty lavender bangle the other day and it already got snatched up!

Reactions: AJadecent Angle
I think I saw your review on yunjadeite Etsy shop (I recognized your tattoos!) can you share your experience? I’ve been eyeing a couple of pieces from their shop!
Yeah that was me.

Great experience, shipping was super fast and the item looked the same, if not better, than on the photos used for the listing.
I purchased my bangle from yunjadeite because they are located in Quebec where I live - therefore no COD on top to pay - and the reviews looked amazing overall.
The bangle came in a prettily decorated brocade-covered box with Chinese ornaments plus a small gift (a pendant in white ?jade set in enameled base metal).

I am very happy with the transaction and would recommend them.

Last edited: