The JADE thread!

Addiction it is!!!!! So far I have one bangle. The petal carved bracelet is on it's way. This new bangle is my advanced birthday gift to myself ( will try very hard to restrain myself from any more jade shopping this year). I permanently wear my present jade bangle in my left hand. This will be my permanent bangle either on left hand stacked or on my right. Most probably will be on my left hand only. I am planning to get a nephrite bangle for my right hand from Allan. Will take some time to save up though. I also want one carved bangle but they are so expensive!
I can’t wait to see! I think adding a nephrite and a carved one would be perfect....the carved ones are just delightful and so interesting to look at while wearing them.

Reactions: suchi
Older pictures again, but today I’m wearing this Siberian nephrite jade bangle with this gold, silver and grey moonstone ring. I also had matching earrings and a pendant made with grey moonstones to go with this bangle. ( pendant not pictured, but looks exactly the same.) The bangle has a very fine grain and lovely white and grey streaks. From 9SJW when they were open. Loved that seller from Siberia. I hope they get thier shop open again.

Your nephrite bangle is gorgeous ! Very soft and dreamy looking. I was wondering if 9SJW opened under a new name or if they are in business at all. I remember they had beautiful stones that they crafted into lovely pieces. Anyone with info please share:smile:
Love your moonstone jewellery as well Claire:smile:

Life’s been extra crazy for me lately but I’ve been enjoying all the beautiful pics of new bangles and pretty rings here. [emoji6][emoji4]

Reactions: clairejune
Your nephrite bangle is gorgeous ! Very soft and dreamy looking. I was wondering if 9SJW opened under a new name or if they are in business at all. I remember they had beautiful stones that they crafted into lovely pieces. Anyone with info please share:smile:

Life’s been extra crazy for me lately but I’ve been enjoying all the beautiful pics of new bangles and pretty rings here. [emoji6][emoji4]
Thankyou, 2boys. I know how busy life can get sometimes. It can be really strenuous! Take good care of you..

I wonder about 9SJW too. I saw that they reopened once or twice under different names, but then closed again shortly thereafter. I really loved thier pieces and they were just so nice! I miss browsing through thier pieces. They all seemed to have a gentle soul about them.

Recently, I’ve found another 2 sellers from Siberia or Russia, but very small inventories. I’ll try to find links again just to possibly explore. Also with nice stones and good prices.

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy

Maybe you can try Nine Stones. .Jade Workspace on facebook. Not sure if they are the same people but you can message them and ask.

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy
IMG_0341.jpgIMG_0342.jpg

Hi all, been quietly adoring all your beautiful jade babies for awhile now. Recently started embarking on this jade collection journey and now I’m all hooked! Bought my first one on May this year and now I’m Alrd on my third one!! Is it normal to have so much bangle yet you keep hunting for more/ unique ones.
Here’s my latest piece, pale green with specs of lavender. Grade A jadeite!! I’m all thrilled. Thanks for letting me share!! Do share with me what do you think of it?
Am thinking of naming it Dream. Haha!

View attachment 4197221View attachment 4197222

Hi all, been quietly adoring all your beautiful jade babies for awhile now. Recently started embarking on this jade collection journey and now I’m all hooked! Bought my first one on May this year and now I’m Alrd on my third one!! Is it normal to have so much bangle yet you keep hunting for more/ unique ones.
Here’s my latest piece, pale green with specs of lavender. Grade A jadeite!! I’m all thrilled. Thanks for letting me share!! Do share with me what do you think of it?
Hi and welcome! Congratulations on your new ‘Dream’ bangle! I love the moodiness of it. It seems both fresh and sultry at the same time which encompasses a huge range of mood and emotions.
It is SO, SO extremely normal to get really addicted to bangle collecting when one first starts with one bangle. The reason why is that jade has such a huge range of looks and feeling. One could truly collect forever!

Yes, it's quite normal! [emoji5] Where did you get Dream? She's lovely!

I bought from a local seller who gets grade A jadeites from her supplier, and sells it for a reasonable price compared to those brick and mortar shops.
I’m from Malaysia. And there’s quite a lot of Grade B and C jades that’s claimed A in the market. And so far I’ve tested the ones I’ve gotten from her. So far so good. [emoji23]

Now I’m hunting for a princess jadeite.

Hi and welcome! Congratulations on your new ‘Dream’ bangle! I love the moodiness of it. It seems both fresh and sultry at the same time which encompasses a huge range of mood and emotions.
It is SO, SO extremely normal to get really addicted to bangle collecting when one first starts with one bangle. The reason why is that jade has such a huge range of looks and feeling. One could truly collect forever!

Thanks doll!
Yup. Now I’m on the hunt for princess jade.
But too bad most of the reputable jade sellers recommended by all you lovelies doesn’t ship to my country. :sad: that’s a bummer

Reactions: clairejune
View attachment 4197221View attachment 4197222

Tamago38 Dream is the perfect name for this bangle. It’s such a soft and sweet bluish green and I can see the lavender spot. Looks amazing on you. Would love to see the other two bangles you have and good luck on your search for a princess. [emoji6]

Reactions: Tamago38