the JADE thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome gelatolover, glad you are joining us. Here is a picture of my jade button that I had made to match my blue bangle. Couldn't find an exact color match but this is the closest match I could find.

Attached Files:

2. Lucky you went back, they are a gorgeous pair. You were so lucky.

3. Can't stop staring at them. If I were you I would probably grab both too! LOVE.

4. Uli, Lovely.

5. Jade4me & Gelatolover - welcome!

Jade4me - it is hard to tell from the pics if your bangles are A or B grade but they are very pretty nonetheless.

6. Thanks, Silvermom & Druzy. I'm glad I went back to the shop too, lol

7. Uli - Maureen looks beautiful!

8. Welcome Jade4Me and Gelatolover!
    Jade4Me, beautiful bangles!
    Gelatolover, which gelato do you prefer? Vanilla, Tiramisu, Pistachio.... ?;)
    Could you post your donut?

9. Thank you, SilverMom ( episode 72 :cool:) and BnG!!

10. Gelato, donut in hoop:

Bild1413.jpg

11. Good morning! Just a quick hi before jetting off to work.

Here's my set from yesterday. The plastic works very well from keeping the jade from knocking into each other and contributes to a very casual look. I have 4 colors of these... the purple, a blue-green, a peach/pink, and a pink-with-white-stars. lol Fun!

[​IMG]

12. uli, love the carved jade bangle!

13. It gets really exciting as you go along. Sad it ended.

14. Gorgeous.

15. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397674587.656965.jpg

Saw this pic online. Reminds me of Dynasty's Nirvada! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice