the JADE thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uli, the gifts are gorgeous!! You are one lucky lady! Love your bangles and dougnut together!

Junkempo, hats off to you for pulling off such a casual and cool, and youthful look. It must also be a relief to know that they will not bang or harm each other with the stretchy bracelets.

AJmeow, wow, I LOVE your dougnuts! Especially the middle one. The whole gold design and chain really make it special IMO.

Silver Mom, your blue set is just great!

designer1, wow, love those earrings...they look very Grecian to me. Reminds me of a silver spiral necklace my mom once bought in Greece which is long gone but was so beautiful. They look fresh and exotic on you, and the bracelet is so pretty too.

2. Ski Jadeite, so sorry you're sick. That is hard to be sick and still have to help with homework and all of those kind of things. Hope you feel better soon and I hope that is it for the sicknesses for all of us for some time at least!!

3. Wow, this moved FAST!!!!! :faint:
    Now archived due to length. Again, lol!
    New thread here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice