Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

MAGJES, Angelian, Meta and 1 other person like this.
  2. I know it’s not the intent, but all I can think of is Carmen Miranda. :biggrin:

keodi, hopiko, CanuckBagLover and 5 others like this.
  3. Much better interpretation!!!

Cookiefiend and bunnycat like this.
  4. That would be great. The 140 is way too much fabric for me. I am short.

ILLYLOULOU96 likes this.
  5. thank you so so sooooo much @Angelian for starting this thread and for all the intel. I am so hopeful for C’est la Fête - had it the first time but I really don’t wear 70s - and Savana Dance. I’m hoping the 140 silks will be the twill lave. Looking forward to this new season!

6. :drinks:

momasaurus and katriona like this.
  7. Really??? I have been wishing for the 90 cashmeres to come back :nuts:
    I really hope they have rolled edges and not the fringed edges of the last iteration of 90s

8. Exactly what I was thinking.

De sac, CMilly and lolakitten like this.
  9. They put an embroidered bird on the tiger's head in the bandana. Maybe they are ringing the changes with flowers this time and something else next season :doh:

The second photo at the start of this thread: it looks like the scarf behind the two girls is in the style of Cheval sur Mon Carre. I see portions of other scarves on it.

tlamdang08 likes this.
  10. 809C7923-18D8-43C5-B80C-AF26D02E50AD.jpeg

Here’s a better shot. Not sure I love it? Maybe in another cw.

11. #100 Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019

I hate it when they mish mash my favourite Cheval sur Mon Carré
    And already this is one with reference to so many other scarf designs.
    Whose idea were these scrambled up things in the first place ?

trilby, Roxanna, Darma and 15 others like this.
  12. “What is ‘eyelash format’?” asks the newbie.

13. There's a whole thread on it here. ;) Enjoy!

14. Could be a patchwork exceptional on CsmC(?).

Personality, I think there's enough going on in design - whatever

keodi likes this.
  15. The giraffes steal my heart! I would love that one in a shawl. I missed Les Giraffes by Dallet when it was issued as a shawl. That year, I chose Kachinas instead which is still my favorite shawl of all time. Thank you for giving us a sneak peek into this upcoming season.

AnnaE, obsessedwhermes, keodi and 8 others like this.
  16. Ohhh I love the giraffe scarf... that's going to tie well since their heads are near the corners!!! Too bad it's not aCSGM.

noegirl, keodi, Julide and 1 other person like this.