Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

I wonder if the reversible scarves are based on the same technique as the recent Caducée Rock and Harnais De Cabriolet where you have two ultra-fine woven panels combined at the edges.

If so it’s interesting to see the technique progress from those monochrome reverse patterns.

CR fringe was a very normal weave. It was woven (probably by Jhonstons of Elgin) in Scotland and this is a technique theyve done many times. 2020 look like silk so will more likely be printed.

I welcome the double sided. I think it's a great answer to some of the questionable very one-sided, nonsaturated scarves. I really like the idea and am really looking forward to seeing them.

Continued.
Thank you so much for sharing!

So far, still nothing that intrigues me. Which I'm super happy about given how many scarves I've already bought this year! As for thoughts on the coming offerings::
1) so that's at least 3 different versions of Brides de Gala which is ridiculous.
2) that fuschia on Tigre is en eyesore.
3) the Japan scarf is interesting but I don't get why she's sitting on a half horse half unicycle thing
4) are the double-sided scarves gonna cost twice the price?

CR fringe was a very normal weave. It was woven (probably by Jhonstons of Elgin) in Scotland and this is a technique theyve done many times. 2020 look like silk so will more likely be printed.

I welcome the double sided. I think it's a great answer to some of the questionable very one-sided, nonsaturated scarves. I really like the idea and am really looking forward to seeing them.
I like the versatility—two for one—and the contrast when tied. Interesting.

Round scarves? I don't think I've ever seen one in my life! Wonder how that would tie

Me too. Was very surprised when it was mentioned by the SA that round scarves were coming. I actually can’t imagine it tied! Would have to be pretty big to even work? Or a special trick to it? Curious to hear/see more on this.