Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

I could do a wash scarf and don’t have one yet, as long as it’s not a regular 90, try to avoid those! It does look a lot like this one, but at least the border colour is different:
View attachment 4567969 View attachment 4567970

thank you so so sooooo much @Angelian for starting this thread and for all the intel. I am so hopeful for C’est la Fête - had it the first time but I really don’t wear 70s - and Savana Dance. I’m hoping the 140 silks will be the twill lave. Looking forward to this new season!

Really??? I have been wishing for the 90 cashmeres to come back :nuts:
I really hope they have rolled edges and not the fringed edges of the last iteration of 90s
Thank you ever so much for posting these! This is amazing!

If I have understood my SA correctly, cashmere/silk shawls in the 90s size should be offered again. I have been waiting for this for so long. I wait full of anticipation for it.

It reminds me of the exceptional Tigre Royal bandana that @lanit bought from the Carre Club event. So, guess is it's an exceptional piece.
They put an embroidered bird on the tiger's head in the bandana. Maybe they are ringing the changes with flowers this time and something else next season :doh:

The second photo at the start of this thread: it looks like the scarf behind the two girls is in the style of Cheval sur Mon Carre. I see portions of other scarves on it.

Reactions: tlamdang08
809C7923-18D8-43C5-B80C-AF26D02E50AD.jpeg

Here’s a better shot. Not sure I love it? Maybe in another cw.

They put an embroidered bird on the tiger's head in the bandana. Maybe they are ringing the changes with flowers this time and something else next season :doh:

The second photo at the start of this thread: it looks like the scarf behind the two girls is in the style of Cheval sur Mon Carre. I see portions of other scarves on it.

View attachment 4568966

Here’s a better shot. Not sure I love it? Maybe in another cw.

I hate it when they mish mash my favourite Cheval sur Mon Carré
And already this is one with reference to so many other scarf designs.
Whose idea were these scrambled up things in the first place ?

Last edited: