The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

Well I’m back from my trip and the staff at Selfridges we’re just fantastic to work with. I emailed my situation to the UK customer service about 2 weeks ahead of my trip and received an exception to their 3-5 day policy and was able to get my stamps! Even more fortunate, the Underground stamp had been damaged but the replacement stamp came in the day of my visit! It was a very good day!View attachment 4062482

That is such great news! Congrats. [emoji898] Now I can look forward to getting both stamps!

Reactions: p3b
Well I’m back from my trip and the staff at Selfridges we’re just fantastic to work with. I emailed my situation to the UK customer service about 2 weeks ahead of my trip and received an exception to their 3-5 day policy and was able to get my stamps! Even more fortunate, the Underground stamp had been damaged but the replacement stamp came in the day of my visit! It was a very good day!View attachment 4062482
That is wonderful news! I am so glad they were kind enough to make an exception!

How do we buy these luggage tags?
You can either ask a SA without having ever purchased a bag with a luggage tag and some will sell you one.
Mostly SAs will only sell it to you as a replacement part for bags or luggage that came with a luggage tag which are bought under your name (otherwise you have to bring the bag in)
Otherwise you can sometimes buy the tags preloved which is usually more costly then buying it directly from the store.

Reactions: BB8
Only in certain locations in Japan. They get all of the best stamps IMO!
Hi there. I am planning to go to Japan this summer. Does anyone know which Louis Vuitton location does a Japan exclusive hot stamping? Also, does anyone know how long it takes? When I got my Hawaii ones done, it took them a few days so I had to order it at the beginning of my trip to pick it up before I went back home.

Hi there. I am planning to go to Japan this summer. Does anyone know which Louis Vuitton location does a Japan exclusive hot stamping? Also, does anyone know how long it takes? When I got my Hawaii ones done, it took them a few days so I had to order it at the beginning of my trip to pick it up before I went back home.
It was stated before that it is nearly impossible to know where it will be. The stamps are for such a short time. The cherry blossom stamps are only during the season that they are in bloom there. The SAs can't do it, the special craftsmen do it and they move around to different stores. Hawaii in contrast is a permanent stamp always available in the Hawaiian stores and the SAs are all able to stamp it.

Reactions: USCGirlie