The Great "H"-Expedition at FSH: My virgin experience & 1st Reveal (*w/ lots of pix)

HOLY COW look at all those orange boxes!! Congrats on a major haul. Great scarves, bracelets, wallets and belts~ you wear your scarves well ;) And, the CdC bracelet....YUMMMM! Enjoy!

Hi mia, I was really looking forward to see your H. reveal and I must say you haven't disappointed me, what a haul :nuts:! It was worth the wait :graucho:.
Love all your new purchases and can't wait to see you SOs!
Many congratulations on all your new goodies and enjoy ;).

So beautiful and understated.. what other c/w does this come in?

I agree, the Offrandes d'un Jour is stunning. It's a 2008 design so they're not everywhere but they seem to pop up every now and again. I fell in love with the blue/green CW, I'll try to take a pic in a bit (after I've put the dog to bed, LOL). I remember someone saying it was one of very few H scarves where the design goes all the way to the edge of the silk. It's also a 'committed scarf' so it has a charity donation with each purchase.

Ooh, I just checked and there are some of these lovelies available on the H USA site! :nuts:

Too late to edit previous post, sorry! here's Offrandes d'un jour in blue/green CW

picture.php

picture.php

Mia! I can't blame you spending all days at Hermes to check out every single pieces! I love the 1st scarf especially! It's so you! :flowers: Can't wait to see some modeling photos from you - after you settle down at the new place! ;) I guess I will check out this sub-forum more often LOL!~

Congratulations Mia on an amazing Anniversary trip to Paris. It sounds like you and DH had a wonderful time. Your Tower of Orange is too fun for words. I am thrilled you found the right SA and how fantastic you got to place your SO's. I know you were hoping for a Birkin with an "M" stamp for obvious reasons...did DH's bag have the "M" stamp? Can't wait to see your reveals when they arrive. :woohoo:

By the way, I love the buckles you ended up with. Very pretty.