The Great "H"-Expedition at FSH: My virgin experience & 1st Reveal (*w/ lots of pix)

I love the Quatuor, I want one too!!!

IMG_0559_copyright.jpg

drooling over pink!

Congrats , lovely purchases!

;)Im in love with this wallet. Is it still avaiable in the Boutique, because I dont see this one on hermes.com site???

Is this wallet durable?

Too bad I forgot to buy GM cashmere shawls!!! I just got too carried away with the carrés!! LOL! (Next time, next time...hehe!)

After "playing" for so long at the scarves section, finally, we went to the leather goods area. I tried so many different types of bags!! Kelly (both Sellier and Retourne), Lindy, Massai, Jypsiere, So Kelly, Birkin, Evelyne, Picotin.....and I like every style that I tried on!! LOL!!! But since I've bought more than 15 Chanel bags this year, I stopped myself from buying any of them...LOL!! (I really like Jypsiere though...hehehehehe! What a great messenger bag! I tried on a Bleu Abysse color for that and I was so in love!:heart:)

I also got to see different types of SLGs......they are all so lovely!! :love: Finally, I got something out of things I saw....

Guess? Something gray...and violet....!!

"Bearn" compact wallet in Griolet Chevre Mysore
IMG_0606_copyright.jpg

Inside of the wallet...(it's just a perfect compact wallet for my Chanel flaps...hehehehe!!)
IMG_0602_copyright.jpg

IMG_0602_copyright.jpg

This is the truer color of the wallet....there is a lavander/violet hue for this gray...love it so much!! What a special color! (I can't believe I bought this which costs more than a Chanel "Wallet On Chain" in Lambskin! LOL!!)
IMG_0610_copyright.jpg

Thanks to whomever bumped up this thread - wow, what a haul! Congrats Mia! And THANKS for the incredibly retailed photos that really show the beauty of your H items. (It continually amazes me that scarves I don't "think" I like look so beautiful when tied and worn!)