Scarves ........The Fall 2016 Scarves........

I may be in the minority, but I really like "Grrr." The bold, close-up image is much different than the usual finely-detailed Hermes' designs. I agree, it might not tie well, but I'm intrigued. And of course, Dallet is amazing. This year is a killer for me. I hope next year's theme is something that doesn't speak to me at all. May I suggest "Germs," or perhaps, "Heavy Machinery"?

+1. :smile: Definitely wanting to see what this will look like tied.

I may be in the minority, but I really like "Grrr." The bold, close-up image is much different than the usual finely-detailed Hermes' designs. I agree, it might not tie well, but I'm intrigued. And of course, Dallet is amazing. This year is a killer for me. I hope next year's theme is something that doesn't speak to me at all. May I suggest "Germs," or perhaps, "Heavy Machinery"?

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Mindi,
I always enjoy reading your posts. You have great wisdom, insight, and humor!
I laughed so hard at the "Germs" and "Heavy Machinery" themes. I get so intoxicated by H. I fear that if they ever did a germs theme, I would probably talk myself into buying one or two salmonella scarves. (A bright one for summer and a darker one for fall.):lol:

As previously mentioned from men's AW16, I think we should have an illustration :graucho:
Thank's for that picture papertiger - yup that's my hit list for now.

Actually I think Hermes would make a good job of Heavy Machinery if the old Altinateur design is anything to go by! And blown up pictures of micro-organisms could look great presented in various colours.

Anyway -back to nature at full galop......

:roflmfao:

Thank's for that picture papertiger - yup that's my hit list for now.

Actually I think Hermes would make a good job of Heavy Machinery if the old Altinateur design is anything to go by! And blown up pictures of micro-organisms could look great presented in various colours.

Anyway -back to nature at full galop......

H goes Steampunk...never say never. :biggrin:

Thank you ladies for posting all this great info:hugs:!!

For the first time in many seasons there are several CSGMs that I MUST get.....I'd better start saving NOW:sweatdrop:

+1, duna. Last season or two very few H GM/silk designs resonated with me and I took home only a few. This F/W 16 looks like it will be very exciting if these designs are any indication. :heart:

+1, duna. Last season or two very few H GM/silk designs resonated with me and I took home only a few. This F/W 16 looks like it will be very exciting if these designs are any indication. :heart:

I only bought 1 CSGM last season and 1 this season: I fear that next season I will spend more than I saved during the last 2, lol!!