Scarves ........The Fall 2016 Scarves........

Ooh I like photo 3 and Dallat!

I thought photo 3 was interesting as well!

Thanks for posting these hoot! I have been waiting for Tigre Royal to come back, now the anxious wait until it comes into stores.

Hoot, thanks for starting this thread.:woot:

No problem Shazzy99 & Pursecrzy! Maybe this means soon we will be seeing more photos of the upcoming scarves pop up!

Thanks Hoot!

Not sure if the bear (Grrr) will translate into grrreat tying on me...

...but Dallet :tender: :graucho:...

...and do I see a new Dimitri Rybaltchenko among the red and purple and is it a plane? :shrugs:

You're welcome! I thought the very same thing about that one possibly being by Dimitri but I'm so new in my collecting that I wasn't sure!

The dots are way too busy. I'd love it if they weren't there.

I agree. Those dots do nothing for me! But I don't know what this is a photo of.

OMG you girls are BAAAAD 😱
The Dallet Is to die for. I never liked leopard/tiger designs before, always felt they belonged to old ladies with stale perfume ( if you know what I mean ) but these Dallet scarfs are something else. I need the black/white with orange border, but I hope it's just a scarf, lol as shawls are soooo expensive 🌟🌟🌟

You're welcome! I thought the very same thing about that one possibly being by Dimitri but I'm so new in my collecting that I wasn't sure!

The amazing thing about Dimitri is that his work is so varied (and often so playful) it certainly has a touch of Minuit about it. I am hoping I'll love the design as that cw would be a gap filled in my collection

Loving the hats too :graucho:

Ladies, before we all get our hopes up about the Dallet shawl, I just found this article about it from Harper's Bazaar:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/designers/a13549/hermes-philanthropic-scarf/

Looks like it might be a one of a kind H item but hopefully NOT. :heart:

I do remember that article and was a bit skeptical when I saw it in those press photos too. I guess I'm hopeful it will be offered in the fall because the one auctioned off was embellished with crystals and such. I'm keeping my fingers crossed![emoji6]

Thanks for reminding me, though, not to get too hopeful or hold my breath[emoji23] My mind is a little cloudy because I want this so bad![emoji38]