Scarves ........The Fall 2016 Scarves........

Very excited already about the autumn.

I love bears but I'm not sure I can love that bear! I thought it was a dog when I first saw it and I still waver.

Pooling knowledge then it sounds as if we have Cashmere Silk Grand Model (140cmx140cm) reissues of:-

Chasse En Inde
Zenobie
Mors et Conetable
Kachinas

good start!

Uncertain of the material for the reissue of GM Tigre Royal but the press day colourway would look spectacular in any fabric.

90cm silk twill new designs:-

'Grrr'
a design showing a pinball machine
a diagonal design showing the front of a horse
a circular design showing ? I thought it was feathers but it could just as well have been peanuts!
a typographic mashup of the name Hermes
a design showing lots of elements from accessories - looks like buckles, buttons and studded bracelets to me
the mystery stylised landscape/ 'is it a plane' scarf??

So we've seen quite a bit already - keep the knowledge flowing as these will be in the shops in June!

The eye-socking magenta and yellow design detail is from the scarf which featured heavily in the men's catwalk show for Autumn/Winter. As my local store immediately confirmed that they were buying that I took a close look at the colours and identified at least 7 fabulous colourways containing everything from chocolate to periwinkle blue, acid green to burgundy.
I find these days that pretty much everything made for the gentlemen is equally attractive for me as the ladies scarves.

you are wonderful. love the roll up....

I think the left one is a reissue of Linares PLUMES

View attachment 3325560
Ah Croisette7 your knowledge and powers of observation put me to shame - yes indeed that looks like a reissue in 90cm format of Henri de Linares' 'Plumes'. It makes me happy when Hermes really rummage through the archive for a past classic which demonstrates the season's theme so beautifully.

Looks like a quartering of Eperons d'Or with Cavalcadour and Tattersalle may be coming like Tigre Royal in the carre geant format plus what sounds like some very special editions.

Nothing tipping me over the edge of sanity yet except the men's scarf I don't know the name of yet :smile:

I found some press day photos on IG of the 2016 fall scarves. The account is public so I *think* it's okay to share here?!

Alice Shirley
View attachment 3324613

View attachment 3324614

View attachment 3324615

View attachment 3324616

Robert Dallet
View attachment 3324617
Thank you so much for these goodies hoot! I so excited for the big cats!!!! I NEED to Dallet
& TR shawls!!!! I need to start saving immediately!:roflmfao:
Add me to the Dallet train! That shawl is M I N E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rawr =)
Add me too the Dallet train! I can't wait:cool:
I hope it's a GM: it's one of my HGs and I've never found it in the right colorway!!
Same here dear duna!!!
Count me in with the Dallet shawl too, love it! I am now officially excited about F/W 16.
You and me both VLB! And, I was hoping it would be a boring season. So, I wouldn't spend too much:roflmfao:
IDK, but the colorway is :loveeyes:
I agree:graucho:
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:
Bring on the cats!!!!
LOVING the big cats!!! My favorite:graucho::cool:

The dots are way too busy. I'd love it if they weren't there.
Me, too!;)
You know it! As excited as I am, I'm thinking they can take their sweet time getting into stores so my wallet can have a breather after the spring 2016 scarves[emoji6]
I'm in such trouble:lol:
Very excited already about the autumn.

I love bears but I'm not sure I can love that bear! I thought it was a dog when I first saw it and I still waver.

Pooling knowledge then it sounds as if we have Cashmere Silk Grand Model (140cmx140cm) reissues of:-

Chasse En Inde
Zenobie
Mors et Conetable
Kachinas

good start!

Uncertain of the material for the reissue of GM Tigre Royal but the press day colourway would look spectacular in any fabric.

90cm silk twill new designs:-

'Grrr'
a design showing a pinball machine
a diagonal design showing the front of a horse
a circular design showing ? I thought it was feathers but it could just as well have been peanuts!
a typographic mashup of the name Hermes
a design showing lots of elements from accessories - looks like buckles, buttons and studded bracelets to me
the mystery stylised landscape/ 'is it a plane' scarf??

So we've seen quite a bit already - keep the knowledge flowing as these will be in the shops in June!

The eye-socking magenta and yellow design detail is from the scarf which featured heavily in the men's catwalk show for Autumn/Winter. As my local store immediately confirmed that they were buying that I took a close look at the colours and identified at least 7 fabulous colourways containing everything from chocolate to periwinkle blue, acid green to burgundy.
I find these days that pretty much everything made for the gentlemen is equally attractive for me as the ladies scarves.
Thanks for pooling this all together!;)
This would be my guess, too. I hope so, as I love the Dallet "sketch" designs.
+100:graucho:
The Dallet was first issued as a special edition but it will be offered as a regular CSGM in the fall collection.
Yippee!!! That is what I wanted to hear:graucho: Thanks Monceau:cool:
Oh yes! Tigre Royal is soooooooo gonna be miiiiine finally :graucho:
Same here IF:cool:

I may be in the minority, but I really like "Grrr." The bold, close-up image is much different than the usual finely-detailed Hermes' designs. I agree, it might not tie well, but I'm intrigued. And of course, Dallet is amazing. This year is a killer for me. I hope next year's theme is something that doesn't speak to me at all. May I suggest "Germs," or perhaps, "Heavy Machinery"?

I may be in the minority, but I really like "Grrr." The bold, close-up image is much different than the usual finely-detailed Hermes' designs. I agree, it might not tie well, but I'm intrigued. And of course, Dallet is amazing. This year is a killer for me. I hope next year's theme is something that doesn't speak to me at all. May I suggest "Germs," or perhaps, "Heavy Machinery"?

I'm still quite open-minded about Grrr, I love Alice Shirley's work. It could look like a furty trompe-l'œil scarf tied in which case I'd probably love it ;)

As previously mentioned from men's AW16, I think we should have an illustration :graucho:

Attachments

• hermes-menswear-fall-2016-fashion-show-details.001.jpg
    hermes-menswear-fall-2016-fashion-show-details.001.jpg
    938.3 KB · Views: 1,515