Scarves ........The Fall 2016 Scarves........

Very excited already about the autumn.

I love bears but I'm not sure I can love that bear! I thought it was a dog when I first saw it and I still waver.

Pooling knowledge then it sounds as if we have Cashmere Silk Grand Model (140cmx140cm) reissues of:-

Chasse En Inde
Zenobie
Mors et Conetable
Kachinas

good start!

Uncertain of the material for the reissue of GM Tigre Royal but the press day colourway would look spectacular in any fabric.

90cm silk twill new designs:-

'Grrr'
a design showing a pinball machine
a diagonal design showing the front of a horse
a circular design showing ? I thought it was feathers but it could just as well have been peanuts!
a typographic mashup of the name Hermes
a design showing lots of elements from accessories - looks like buckles, buttons and studded bracelets to me
the mystery stylised landscape/ 'is it a plane' scarf??

So we've seen quite a bit already - keep the knowledge flowing as these will be in the shops in June!

The eye-socking magenta and yellow design detail is from the scarf which featured heavily in the men's catwalk show for Autumn/Winter. As my local store immediately confirmed that they were buying that I took a close look at the colours and identified at least 7 fabulous colourways containing everything from chocolate to periwinkle blue, acid green to burgundy.
I find these days that pretty much everything made for the gentlemen is equally attractive for me as the ladies scarves.

Ladies, before we all get our hopes up about the Dallet shawl, I just found this article about it from Harper's Bazaar:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/designers/a13549/hermes-philanthropic-scarf/

Looks like it might be a one of a kind H item but hopefully NOT. :heart:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/designers/a13549/hermes-philanthropic-scarf/

"Additionally, Hermès created six hand crafted one-of-a-kind objects to be auctioned off by Sotheby's during a gala dinner on January 8, with proceeds directed toward the Robert Dallet Initiative for Wild Cat Conservation. Above is an image of the Hermès Exceptional Silk Scarf: Carré Couture. Using Robert Dallet's original sketches as reference, eight artists worked in tandem to transpose the design to twenty-four individual printing frames used to transfer the images onto silk twill at the Hermès atelier in Lyon, France. Engraving of the design required 1,400 hours of handwork. Following its printing, the scarf was hand-embroidered with glasswork pearls, crystals and emeralds. The retail price for the scarf is $48,000, but as they say, happy bidding."

I don't see any beading or embroidering in the photo, so this may be a simpler version for us common people. ;). At least, I hope so.

"Additionally, Hermès created six hand crafted one-of-a-kind objects to be auctioned off by Sotheby's during a gala dinner on January 8, with proceeds directed toward the Robert Dallet Initiative for Wild Cat Conservation. Above is an image of the Hermès Exceptional Silk Scarf: Carré Couture. Using Robert Dallet's original sketches as reference, eight artists worked in tandem to transpose the design to twenty-four individual printing frames used to transfer the images onto silk twill at the Hermès atelier in Lyon, France. Engraving of the design required 1,400 hours of handwork. Following its printing, the scarf was hand-embroidered with glasswork pearls, crystals and emeralds. The retail price for the scarf is $48,000, but as they say, happy bidding."

I don't see any beading or embroidering in the photo, so this may be a simpler version for us common people. ;)

This would be my guess, too. I hope so, as I love the Dallet "sketch" designs.

Very excited already about the autumn.

I love bears but I'm not sure I can love that bear! I thought it was a dog when I first saw it and I still waver.

Pooling knowledge then it sounds as if we have Cashmere Silk Grand Model (140cmx140cm) reissues of:-

Chasse En Inde
Zenobie
Mors et Conetable
Kachinas

good start!

Uncertain of the material for the reissue of GM Tigre Royal but the press day colourway would look spectacular in any fabric.

90cm silk twill new designs:-

'Grrr'
a design showing a pinball machine
a diagonal design showing the front of a horse
a circular design showing ? I thought it was feathers but it could just as well have been peanuts!
a typographic mashup of the name Hermes
a design showing lots of elements from accessories - looks like buckles, buttons and studded bracelets to me
the mystery stylised landscape/ 'is it a plane' scarf??

So we've seen quite a bit already - keep the knowledge flowing as these will be in the shops in June!

The eye-socking magenta and yellow design detail is from the scarf which featured heavily in the men's catwalk show for Autumn/Winter. As my local store immediately confirmed that they were buying that I took a close look at the colours and identified at least 7 fabulous colourways containing everything from chocolate to periwinkle blue, acid green to burgundy.
I find these days that pretty much everything made for the gentlemen is equally attractive for me as the ladies scarves.

tigre royale is 140 silk twill (carré géants)

Marvellous sissy milano!

Does anyone have a clue about the Quadrige design hung on a sort of mannequin at the back of hoot's second picture? To me it looks like a towel but as it seems to be hidden behind a bag inspired by a horse's nose bag it's difficult to be sure.

Marvellous sissy milano!

Does anyone have a clue about the Quadrige design hung on a sort of mannequin at the back of hoot's second picture? To me it looks like a towel but as it seems to be hidden behind a bag inspired by a horse's nose bag it's difficult to be sure.

again carré géant :biggrin: Kantha double sense, a true special piece 140 x 140
cachemire and silk one side and 4 silk twill the other side
not sure if also brodée