Scarves ........The Fall 2016 Scarves........

I really like the fun of "grrrr." And artist, same as "under the waves," believe?
But am undecided about how would look worn. If would like to wear.
It is a quandry scarf design, for me. Must see irl, probably.

However, as a quirky decor item, hung over fireplace as unusual "animal head" version--maybe! :biggrin:
Very playful.

ITA. It is definitely a design that will have to be seen and played with, as it might look very odd indeed when folded. I just like its. . . weirdness!

ITA. It is definitely a design that will have to be seen and played with, as it might look very odd indeed when folded. I just like its. . . weirdness!

Mindi, to my way of thinking All Scarves Lives Matter. Hope that doesn't upset anyone ~ it is just a joke but seriously we all have our reasons, quirky and otherwise for hoarding H loot. I have items that have gone totally unworn for years but keep them because they are just too darn beautiful. :hugs:

Now, back to topic ~ F/W 16 scarves we are waiting for you!

You can tie it so it protects against the evil eye.

98edj6.jpg

Or that you're hungry.

24v2uj7.jpg

Last edited:
You can tie it so it protects against the evil eye.

98edj6.jpg

Or that you're hungry.

24v2uj7.jpg

If I have to have a bear scarf, I would prefer a teddy bear scarf like Confiter des Coeurs (botched spelling, sorry) which H did maybe 20 years ago. I have a small collection of costume teddy bear pins of which the prize one to me is a Steiff bear.

I always watch Grizzly Man when it's on. It's a documentary about Tim Treadwell who tried to "protect" or watch over Alaskan grizzlies. And wound up, with his girlfriend, being eaten by a "mean ole bear" who probably hadn't got enough salmon or whatever to eat during the year. Basically he was a good hearted person who didn't seem to know what the heck he was doing in terms of conservation.

Is H going to do a Rottweiler scarf, too, like Givenchy (was it?).

I don't think I will go for a big bear face...perhaps it's more of design for the boys amongst us.
Would love Chasse, if infact it comes in a Shawl....and perhaps another Cat but it's very early days, lol .........

I found some press day photos on IG of the 2016 fall scarves. The account is public so I *think* it's okay to share here?!

Alice Shirley
View attachment 3324613

View attachment 3324614

View attachment 3324615

View attachment 3324616

Robert Dallet
View attachment 3324617

THANK YOU HOOT!! I'm so happy the scarf season threads have not died with the departure of Uno. We all love you for giving us a peak!! I actually think I may love the Grrr scarf with the huge bear. It's quite unique for H and the colorways are wonderful [although it DOES look like it belongs more in the men's collection]. Are we sure it is a 90? It seems to read as a 70 from the pics and FW16 will be the last season of the 70s [for now at least]. One can hope.

I see the "football helmets" are back!!