** The Enchanting Eva Club! **

Do you think it's likely that there's any stock left of the Eva anywhere? It has disappeared from the UK website.
I asked my SA to look for one on my behalf. It took her about 3 weeks and it was all the way on the other side of the country (I'm in the southeastern part of the US and the bag was on the west coast). There might be some left, but I would suggest calling either customer service or your nearest store to see if they have something. Good luck!

I asked my SA to look for one on my behalf. It took her about 3 weeks and it was all the way on the other side of the country (I'm in the southeastern part of the US and the bag was on the west coast). There might be some left, but I would suggest calling either customer service or your nearest store to see if they have something. Good luck!
Hi, I contacted customer services and got a reply saying the bag is discontinued and there's no stock left anywhere. They suggested I look at the Pallas clutch instead! It's a nice looking bag but I'm a bit sad that they have replaced the Eva with a bag that is 30% more expensive, a very cynical ploy in my book. I'm looking at a couple of Evas on eBay, maybe one of them will work out!

Congrats, it looks great on you! I agree, I like that the preloved is already soft and broken in. I'm hoping I can find a preloved one in monogram someday too. I hope you enjoy using your Eva and congrats again.
Thanks! There are deals to be had! :yes: I just hope FashionPhile and other second hand places don't jack the prices up now that they are discontinued. That makes me so sad!

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Hi, I contacted customer services and got a reply saying the bag is discontinued and there's no stock left anywhere. They suggested I look at the Pallas clutch instead! It's a nice looking bag but I'm a bit sad that they have replaced the Eva with a bag that is 30% more expensive, a very cynical ploy in my book. I'm looking at a couple of Evas on eBay, maybe one of them will work out!

I honestly feel like you're right. I think they're pushing the Pallas because it's more expensive. The Pallas is cute, but the Eva is just as pretty and provides a much better value for the money. I'm sorry they didn't have any in stock! Here's a link to one that I found on Fashionphile in case you can't find a good one on Ebay. Good luck! I hope you find one soon:
http://www.fashionphile.com/shop?search=eva+

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I honestly feel like you're right. I think they're pushing the Pallas because it's more expensive. The Pallas is cute, but the Eva is just as pretty and provides a much better value for the money. I'm sorry they didn't have any in stock! Here's a link to one that I found on Fashionphile in case you can't find a good one on Ebay. Good luck! I hope you find one soon:
http://www.fashionphile.com/shop?search=eva+

Thank you for the link, I'm off to have a look!

In view of the comments about the Eva on the Preloved market- do you think it will look dated soon? I really want a clutch with a chain but am not keen on the Felicie or the Pallas or the Favorite! (So picky!). I've seen a couple of Eva's on eBay, should I go for it??

No the Eva will not look dated. I think the Eva in monogram already has a bit of a 'vintage' vibe to it, which will only make the bag more beautiful as it ages.

I love the Eva in all 3 prints and I'm so thankful to my SA that I was able to snag two of them before they were sold out country wide (USA).

Reactions: kbell and Aliluvlv