The desert hills premium outlet - HOw much are their prices!

Oh my god, that purse is so cute. especially in white guccissima ( which is the color I'd been looking for so long ) now i'm second-guess the Damier Azur Speedy 25. not sure which to get anymore? any opinion between those two? :confused1:

I don't particularly like the style in the pic above, just my opinion though. I would go for the damier azur over that one. It depends on how good of a deal you can get...

My friend was there this afternoon. She called me and had me talk to the SA... So, I just ordered a Medium Punch bag in off-white guccissima. It was original at $930 and marked down to $569. I think it is a good deal... :P If anyone is interested, I think they have a couple more.

do you know how many of them are left? I'm flying over to California on Monday and I guess I can't go after a day or so. It's a great price for a Gucci purse. The only thing is they are kinda thin.

do you know how many of them are left? I'm flying over to California on Monday and I guess I can't go after a day or so. It's a great price for a Gucci purse. The only thing is they are kinda thin.

I don't know how many are left as I didn't go there myself. Please call SA at desert hills outlet and I am sure they will be able to help you. I was afraid that the bag might be too small/thin. However, my friend who was at the outlet at the time, assured me that the bag is good size and will fit all my junk. :P Good luck!

Well, I live in SoCal so I guess I can take a drive over there and check it out for you guys sometime this week! Its about 40 min drive from my house..so.. yeah! I've been there a number of times, but like (i forgot which user--sorry!) said, it's etiehr hit or miss. They have a nice selection of belts, though! :smile: and two stores over is the Dior outlet, which carries a decent selection!

Well, I live in SoCal so I guess I can take a drive over there and check it out for you guys sometime this week! Its about 40 min drive from my house..so.. yeah! I've been there a number of times, but like (i forgot which user--sorry!) said, it's etiehr hit or miss. They have a nice selection of belts, though! :smile: and two stores over is the Dior outlet, which carries a decent selection!

That would be so great. I would love to hear what they have. I tried calling but I did not get much info.

AHH. After 10 minutes on hold, I hung up and called back, they put me back on hold. The only info I got was that they still have the black and brown GG monogram "pop" tote she called it, with the green and red strap. That's the bag on BELJWL's signature picture. I was in the middle of asking her a question and she put me back on hold! I GIVE UP! akjdf;aljf

I was at the Premium Outlets Sunday. It was BUSY!!! So many people!! and HOTT!! 106 degrees Fahrenheit.

IMO, they didn't have much really. Maybe that was because lots of folks were buying and they bought up the stuff (I think they were having big sales: Coach,Dooney, Dior were having 20-50% off sales).

I saw something I wanted, the locking zipper messenger bag, but they only had it in Guccisima Navy or plain Brown.:sad: So I escaped without buying anything.

I was at the Premium Outlets Sunday. It was BUSY!!! So many people!! and HOTT!! 106 degrees Fahrenheit.

IMO, they didn't have much really. Maybe that was because lots of folks were buying and they bought up the stuff (I think they were having big sales: Coach,Dooney, Dior were having 20-50% off sales).

I saw something I wanted, the locking zipper messenger bag, but they only had it in Guccisima Navy or plain Brown.:sad: So I escaped without buying anything.

wow, Dior had 20-50 % off, is there any glasses discounted too? or just purse? Do you know how long the sale last?

Purselover1988 I think their sale ends tomorrow (July 5th). Seriously, the prices were SO good @ Dior (Yes, i am aware I am in the Gucci subforum), and yes, sunglasses were also discounted. All purses were additional 30% off outlet price, some were 50% off...

anyways, to the Gucci! yes, they didn't have a huge selection (like always, they had lots of belts). There were lots of people, but maybe it was because they had 50% off all womens ready-to-wear.

Guys I have a big decision to make so please help me!!!!

HELP ME! :crybaby:

I probably go to the desert hills premium outlet on Sunday and I'm debating on whether to purchase a new Gucci purse and not keeping my Damier Azur Speedy 30. I'm not sure the outlet would have the Abbey tote in white, have anybody seen them yet? It's still popular so I doubt they have it. That's the only one I'm interest in. Should I keep my Speedy 30? then purchase a Louis Vuitton wallet to go with it, then A gucci purse & a Gucci wallet also? I don't really want to wear my Coach wallet with the Speedy even though I love my coach wallet.

So the final question is : what's good at the outlet? I really need to know to get ready with the money ( I mostly pay cash for all my purse purchase ) so I want to bring the right amount. oh by the way, do Gucci outlet have good selection of wallet? I want to get a Gucci wallet too if I can't find a Gucci purse.

Guys I have a big decision to make so please help me!!!!

HELP ME! :crybaby:

I probably go to the desert hills premium outlet on Sunday and I'm debating on whether to purchase a new Gucci purse and not keeping my Damier Azur Speedy 30. I'm not sure the outlet would have the Abbey tote in white, have anybody seen them yet? It's still popular so I doubt they have it. That's the only one I'm interest in. Should I keep my Speedy 30? then purchase a Louis Vuitton wallet to go with it, then A gucci purse & a Gucci wallet also? I don't really want to wear my Coach wallet with the Speedy even though I love my coach wallet.

So the final question is : what's good at the outlet? I really need to know to get ready with the money ( I mostly pay cash for all my purse purchase ) so I want to bring the right amount. oh by the way, do Gucci outlet have good selection of wallet? I want to get a Gucci wallet too if I can't find a Gucci purse.

In another thread someone posted a bunch of photos of the bags they have at cabazon. I would suggest calling first and asking a SA what they have.

The outlets are VERY hit or miss