The desert hills premium outlet - HOw much are their prices!

hi purse_lover, not sure what to tell you cuz outlet shopping can be hit or miss. I've always found something at this gucci outlet but I also look for clothes and other accessories besides bags. If it's a long drive for you, though, to be safe I'd probably call ahead to see if they have a specific item before heading out there...

OH MY GOD. I love your showcase. they are so so nice. xpecially the Fendi B bag. I'd been eyeing on that beauty for month but just can't take the money to spend on it. I wish i have a lot of money like you so I can spend it on purses. I totaly admire you. :yahoo:

I am on hold with them right now. The SA said they just found out they will have an additional 50% off clothes for the 4th of July. I could not really get that much info out of him on what purses they have. I was put on hold many times for little info.

I am on hold with them right now. The SA said they just found out they will have an additional 50% off clothes for the 4th of July. I could not really get that much info out of him on what purses they have. I was put on hold many times for little info.

You are right. They don't tell me much about purses. Strange..again.... Anybody can find out about the purses they have, that would be great. I appreciate very much. :okay:

You are right. They don't tell me much about purses. Strange..again.... Anybody can find out about the purses they have, that would be great. I appreciate very much. :okay:

I was there Father's Day weekend and I'm going again this weekend. They had tons of wallets for men and women. If you look at beljwl's signature (picture at the bottom of every post) they have that tote with the green and red straps, I actually purchased one there memorial day weekend, they still have it. There are 2 sizes and it also comes in black GG. You should definitely call again. I usually ask for Stacy, she's been really helpful for me. =) GOOD LUCK!

I was there Father's Day weekend and I'm going again this weekend. They had tons of wallets for men and women. If you look at beljwl's signature (picture at the bottom of every post) they have that tote with the green and red straps, I actually purchased one there memorial day weekend, they still have it. There are 2 sizes and it also comes in black GG. You should definitely call again. I usually ask for Stacy, she's been really helpful for me. =) GOOD LUCK!

Oh yeah i see the purse. How much was it? do you mind telling me? It's not the same price in black GG right? i was thinking of getting a LV but i'm not sure since I'm such a fan of Gucci.

Oh yeah i see the purse. How much was it? do you mind telling me? It's not the same price in black GG right? i was thinking of getting a LV but i'm not sure since I'm such a fan of Gucci.

It was 509 for the big one (which is pictured) and I believe 489 for the smaller one. Both colors were the same price.

I was planning on going today but it is SO HOTTT! I called them yesterday and they said they got 100 boxes of new stuff!

My friend was there this afternoon. She called me and had me talk to the SA... So, I just ordered a Medium Punch bag in off-white guccissima. It was original at $930 and marked down to $569. I think it is a good deal... :P If anyone is interested, I think they have a couple more.

My friend was there this afternoon. She called me and had me talk to the SA... So, I just ordered a Medium Punch bag in off-white guccissima. It was original at $930 and marked down to $569. I think it is a good deal... :P If anyone is interested, I think they have a couple more.

Does anyone know what that bag looks like?

Correction on the originial price for the Punch bag... It was $950, not $930. The sale price at Desert Hill Outlet is $569.

Oh my god, that purse is so cute. especially in white guccissima ( which is the color I'd been looking for so long ) now i'm second-guess the Damier Azur Speedy 25. not sure which to get anymore? any opinion between those two? :confused1:

LV Speedies are great bags to have. I have denim neo speedy, damier speedy, and azur speedy. The only drawback is that they are hand-held and I get tired from carry them from time to time. I am liking more of the shoulder bags these days. It is personal prefrence... :smile: