The desert hills premium outlet - HOw much are their prices!

^^they have shipped stuff to me before after locating it. I'm not sure 100% about the hold if there is a sale, but they are pretty nice to work with you if you really want something. Good luck!

Can someone please please please post pictures or sales items that they saw at the outlet? I'm all the way in GA and I would love to buy a bag this time around if they have it on sale...TIA

Can someone please please please post pictures or sales items that they saw at the outlet? I'm all the way in GA and I would love to buy a bag this time around if they have it on sale...TIA

I am pretty sure if you call the outlets and talk to a SA they can tell you what they have in stock and they will even email you photos. It seems like their stock changes pretty often.

That's strange. I called the store and they said there's no sale for 4th of July. They have some hobo & 1 horsebit but no tote bag. I called the guy to email me picture but i'd been waiting for the picture. So weird. No sale after 4th of July or before that. :crybaby:

^^Sorry if i confused everyone about the sale! the sale mailer I got was for the entire outlet. When I called gucci the SA told me probably no extra discounts, but from my past trips there during holidays there's always been some tiny extra discount like on belts or RTW. But I don't know what they'll be doing this time. He said the Spring collection stuff they are getting in the store will be 50% off retail...which may not be super great since they are already 60% at saks and nm now...

^^Sorry if i confused everyone about the sale! the sale mailer I got was for the entire outlet. When I called gucci the SA told me probably no extra discounts, but from my past trips there during holidays there's always been some tiny extra discount like on belts or RTW. But I don't know what they'll be doing this time. He said the Spring collection stuff they are getting in the store will be 50% off retail...which may not be super great since they are already 60% at saks and nm now...

so it's not a good deal to go to the Gucci outlet then? i'm not so sure. I want to get one so badly but then again, I see some great Gucci I can get online with a pretty good deal. I know I either want a white Abbey, a pelham or a charmy bag in the white Guccissima but I'm not sure they're gonna have it in the outlet. I called them last time & they said they have the the pelham & horsebit in white Guccissima. I asked for them to email the picture but I'd waited for the whole day & no email. I'm so dissappointed. :crybaby:

hi purse_lover, not sure what to tell you cuz outlet shopping can be hit or miss. I've always found something at this gucci outlet but I also look for clothes and other accessories besides bags. If it's a long drive for you, though, to be safe I'd probably call ahead to see if they have a specific item before heading out there...

hi purse_lover, not sure what to tell you cuz outlet shopping can be hit or miss. I've always found something at this gucci outlet but I also look for clothes and other accessories besides bags. If it's a long drive for you, though, to be safe I'd probably call ahead to see if they have a specific item before heading out there...

yup you are right. i guess i'll call them again before i go. plus i bet the temperature is crazy out there. thanks for replying me.