The cute ALMA BB club!

Thanks for the wonderful suggestion! Grey is perfect as it's also one my favourite colours! New shopping goal next weekend :graucho::graucho:

Yay good for you! I saw a rose ballerine Epi Alma BB with a grey, pink and black Laduree charm and the colours went together astonishingly well. It brought a demure, chic twist to the bag instead of a cutesy one!

Yay good for you! I saw a rose ballerine Epi Alma BB with a grey, pink and black Laduree charm and the colours went together astonishingly well. It brought a demure, chic twist to the bag instead of a cutesy one!

Oh that's wonderful input! Now I've a much clearer on what colours may work for my new bag. I was initially quite afraid that it may look too much like a Barbie bag (I'm totally not like that in really life:giggle:), with your suggestion now I know which colour direction I should take on now. Perfect, thanks Hun! X

Mine is very inexpensive, got my twilly at zara (summer)... hth

I love how bright and vibrant your choice of twilly has made your bag!! That's amazing!! Now that you mention Zara I ought to take a proper look there. Can probably save myself a couple of hundred of dollars if I don't go the hermes twilly / dior mitzah route (to be honest wasn't too impressed with the quality of the mitzahs either)!! Thanks x

Reactions: chicnfab
I love how bright and vibrant your choice of twilly has made your bag!! That's amazing!! Now that you mention Zara I ought to take a proper look there. Can probably save myself a couple of hundred of dollars if I don't go the hermes twilly / dior mitzah route (to be honest wasn't too impressed with the quality of the mitzahs either)!! Thanks x
No prob! just an alternative though.. but hermes has array of beautiful designs and colours to choose from..❤️❤️❤️

Oh that's wonderful input! Now I've a much clearer on what colours may work for my new bag. I was initially quite afraid that it may look too much like a Barbie bag (I'm totally not like that in really life:giggle:), with your suggestion now I know which colour direction I should take on now. Perfect, thanks Hun! X
*real life I mean :biggrin: darn those auto correction! Haha.

just bought the alma bb in rose ballerine its SO CUTE :heart:
when i unboxed it it had black marks on it -___- and i think i'm missing the cleaning cloth and care instruction ?? someone tell me please i ordered it online
I"M SO FRUSTRATED -______-
see it here:

Hey, I had similar black dots on my rb vernis alma when it came. Try gently rubbing it off with a white cloth or the dust bag. The black stuff on mine disappeared. Maybe u can try it too.

Reactions: chicnfab