The cute ALMA BB club!

Reactions: tjkcrs
Just got two new-to-me Alma BBs in absolutely perfect condition. *_____* One in Anthracite Nacre Epi and one in Blueberry Epi. Absolutely in love with both of them! Blueberry is just stunning in person and Anthracite Nacre is so unique. :biggrin:

View attachment 3820296View attachment 3820297View attachment 3820290

Love love love these two colors! I originally fell in love with the anthracite color but when I was ready to pull the trigger, found out it was discontinued and bought the indigo instead.

Congrats on your two new purchases!

Reactions: tjkcrs
That blueberry :panic:!! These look great together and see why you "needed" both. Enjoy!!
Haha, I definitely "needed" both. ;) But the bluberry really stunned me when I saw it in person! I hope you manage to find one (or both!) soon. :biggrin:

Both BBs are absolutely adorable[emoji7][emoji177] Congrats!
Thank you!

Gorgeous!!! I love the blueberry [emoji170][emoji170]
I think I may be partial to the blueberry as well. XD

Love love love these two colors! I originally fell in love with the anthracite color but when I was ready to pull the trigger, found out it was discontinued and bought the indigo instead.

Congrats on your two new purchases!
Indigo was definitely one that I was looking at too - it's so gorgeous and classy! I may or may not want an indigo in the PM size now that I've fallen in love with the BB size. XD Thank you!

Where have you found this gorgeous blueberry one? I am in love. Omg
I found both on Fashionphile! I was stalking the website for a while to see what might pop up and then one day both of those colors became available. :smile:

OMG that Blueberry is gorgeous!
It really, truly is! :biggrin:

Reactions: LVoe4DB
Picked up my first Alma today and it's my first Epi leather piece...I had been admiring it on the website but it said call for availability so I was shocked to see it available in store.

View attachment 3820968
Congrats, my bag twin [emoji8] She was my first Epi piece too and I love her! Even got an Epi Denim one, too because it's such a carefree material [emoji177]
You'll love her lots in no time [emoji8][emoji177]

Reactions: JLP2006