The cute ALMA BB club!

just bought the alma bb in rose ballerine its SO CUTE :heart:
when i unboxed it it had black marks on it -___- and i think i'm missing the cleaning cloth and care instruction ?? someone tell me please i ordered it online
I"M SO FRUSTRATED -______-
see it here:

just bought the alma bb in rose ballerine its SO CUTE :heart:
when i unboxed it it had black marks on it -___- and i think i'm missing the cleaning cloth and care instruction ?? someone tell me please i ordered it online
I"M SO FRUSTRATED -______-
see it here:

Is it straight from LV? Certainly looks like a LV shipping box. Their quality control can be awful! I had an Alma BB in noir Magnetique. Brand new, never used, only taken out of its dustbag once for a photo and handled with cotton gloves! I decided to sell my Almas and, upon photographing it in good light and studying it closely, I found a notable scratch!

Sometimes I wonder if some people use these bags a time or two and then return them and you are essentially getting a pre-loved bag directly from LV which is very, very naughty! Send it back for an exchange! It should be utterly perfect for the money they charge.

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about getting a BB alma! But, was wondering if a small book might fit? (pocket book, penguine book size (181 mm x 111 mm)).

Also, is the colour fuchsia discontinued? I was hoping to get in in Paris in about a month

Last edited: