The CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA thread

I was so tempted to order a pair of Palomas but my country's customs would also charge me 20% of my order plus the ridiculous shipping cost:sad:. The weirdest thing is Turkey stockists listed on the website do not even have any COs in stock currently let alone the Palomas... They are just non-existent!!:tumbleweed:

that's a big problem. did you contact customer service foxy? i would let them know ASAP so they can refund you. it's not something to sneeze at, the amount.

hi C, i did actually call the boutique to complain, and the SA who took my call took note of that problem and said that he would relay the message to their e-commerce head office. the website literally got launched days ago. i soooo should've bitten the bullet and ordered the black/white piano platforms in my size when the boutique had them in stock (that was several months back, and boutiques were going to deduct the VAT and ship them via royal mail or parcelforce, i.e. a very much affordable shipping method). now that there's an e-commerce component, charlotte olympia boutiques are no longer even shipping overseas.....they just refer you to online......sigh.

Yeah I looked at the shipping costs and it's something like £80 to the US!!!!!!
Harvey Nichols & Selfridges both stoke COs if they are any better on shipping costs? But their collections are not that great! ;)

hi C, i did actually call the boutique to complain, and the SA who took my call took note of that problem and said that he would relay the message to their e-commerce head office. the website literally got launched days ago. i soooo should've bitten the bullet and ordered the black/white piano platforms in my size when the boutique had them in stock (that was several months back, and boutiques were going to deduct the VAT and ship them via royal mail or parcelforce, i.e. a very much affordable shipping method). now that there's an e-commerce component, charlotte olympia boutiques are no longer even shipping overseas.....they just refer you to online......sigh.

oh no :sad: i hope they resolve it soon.... that's a bummer though!

Hi ladies, please meet my gorgeous babies ;)

6da15fb2.jpg

b6a1e1d4.jpg

e1bc2034.jpg

07f29625.jpg

I love them so much :nuts: x