The CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    I want to know where I may be able to find these shoes in the U.S.? TIA!

2. not sure but Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert" rel="nofollow">Net-A-Porter shoudl stock them if that helps :smile:

3. I'll head to the site to check now. Thank you very much!

4. To our UK ladies.....has anyone gone to the HARVEY NICHOLS sale recently and spotted Charlotte Olympia shoes there (in the small sizes?)? I love her platforms to death but b/c she's still a relatively up-and-coming designer, very few US boutiques stock her shoes and even the ones that do tend to buy the more conservative, mediocre styles which I am not so fond of. I wish I could be in London right now to check out Harvey Nics sale in person.

5. foxy i went to the HN sale twice and i don't recall seeing any. if they were around they were not in the small foot size range!

6. Charlotte Olympia = :heart::girlsigh:
    Harvey Nichols Istanbul doesn't carry CO!:crybaby:

7. Yoox at times & Ebay sometimes too.

8. topping this. i don't see many stockists for this brand :/ NAP has a few styles, but i didn't see any on browns, and just a few on LVR.

9. ^^
    Charlotte Olympia is definitely hard to find (outside of London). A stand alone Charlotte Olympia store opened in London last month but so far there's no online store.

Matches will be getting a few styles in soon and flannelsfashion.com seem to have some very old styles in limited sizes available on clearance.

10. Hi - im a CO geek, love them shoes... Her online website should be opening soon, well the store keeps telling me!!! If not call the store they are really helpful and have tons in there, they do mail order I'm sure...
    If anyone sees pink and gold dolly let me know?
    Good luck with your search x

11. I adore her shoes, I can't wait for the online boutique to be up and running!

12. That's good news! hope they ship overseas ...

13. Kelly Ripa has been wearing the red paloma platforms lately. She mentioned on fashion finder that she recently got them in Las Vegas, but she didn't mention the store.