The CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA thread

Ive been a busy girl with an older but a goodie reveal!!! Charlotte Olympia Ophelia Pumps!
IMG_7079-1.jpg

ooooh!!!!! :heart:

beautiful shoes windelynn...CO is definitely not afraid of color.

I just went to BG yesterday and saw their small collection of CO shoes...they are so distinctive and lovely. I can see why they'd be a hit with celebrities and socialites...I would be staring at them too if I saw them on anyone.

Can anyone provide input on how they fit? No one in Toronto carries them (despite the fact that there are two locations listed on the CO website - one stopped carrying them, and the other went out of business), so it looks like my only options are eBay or ordering them from NM or BG.... I wear a 6 1/2 US in open toe, and 7 US in closed toe; my Choos are 37, my Manolos are 37.5, my Valentinos are true to US size, and my Loubies... well, you know - they're all over the place. Thanks in advance!!

Can anyone provide input on how they fit? No one in Toronto carries them (despite the fact that there are two locations listed on the CO website - one stopped carrying them, and the other went out of business), so it looks like my only options are eBay or ordering them from NM or BG.... I wear a 6 1/2 US in open toe, and 7 US in closed toe; my Choos are 37, my Manolos are 37.5, my Valentinos are true to US size, and my Loubies... well, you know - they're all over the place. Thanks in advance!!

Hi Karoline they might still carry they at The Bay - The Room.
The sizes for me seem to be true to size. I wear size 8 so i often get the 38 or 38.5

Hi Karoline they might still carry they at The Bay - The Room.
The sizes for me seem to be true to size. I wear size 8 so i often get the 38 or 38.5

Thanks, Windelynn, but I went to the Room a couple weeks ago, and they don't seem to carry them anymore. Plum was the other location listed on the CO site, and they closed about a month ago... Sigh.

Thank you for the feedback on sizing though!

Has everyone checked out the charlotteolympia website? It is FINALLY up and running! Yay!!!!! I already have a wish list a mile long... it looks like the original Dolly is back and the Paloma in more colors than I have seen anywhere else.

Hmmm.... wallpaper or shoes, wallpaper or shoes...