The CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA thread

The fruit covered pumps:nuts:

British-Invasion-201.jpg

(picture credit to: backseatstylers.com)

The leather&suede version is available for pre order on Luisaviaroma!:amuse:

i just discovered this brand... and can i say LOVE :love:

love the colors, shapes, materials, platforms!!!

great, just what i need, another obsession! :P

for those who own a pair, what is the sizing like? for reference, almost all my Louboutins are size 35.5 - 36... i'm afraid to buy online without trying them on first, because i'm not sure how they will fit.

:ty: and i can't wait for the online website to start selling shoes soon!!!

for those who own a pair, what is the sizing like? for reference, almost all my Louboutins are size 35.5 - 36... i'm afraid to buy online without trying them on first, because i'm not sure how they will fit.

hi C, you'll LOVE Charlotte Olympia.....her shoes are the best IMO.....I think you'll be a 35.5-36 in her shoes as well (FYI I'm a 36 in her shoes and you know my CL sizing lol). Do you know if her shoes have started trickling in at the BG shoe lounge?

hi C, you'll LOVE Charlotte Olympia.....her shoes are the best IMO.....I think you'll be a 35.5-36 in her shoes as well (FYI I'm a 36 in her shoes and you know my CL sizing lol). Do you know if her shoes have started trickling in at the BG shoe lounge?

hi foxy!!!
sd13.gif

fancy seeing you on here :P

i know that she was at BG for a shoe signing today, and so they are carrying a few of her styles (only 5 when i talked to an SA today):
http://blog.bergdorfgoodman.com/womens-style/charlotte-olympia

i'd love to try them on before purchasing... i'm excited to own my first pair... what styles do you have, and what would you consider are her "classic must-have styles"?

:yahoo::yahoo:

I'm a true size 36 and all my CL are also sizes 35-36. I have both Dolly, dolores in a 36 and paloma in a 36.5 which is big. Good luck.
I'm going to collect my pink suede dolly,s tomo so excited been waiting for them to coming in