The Chanel Lama Quilted Glazed Wallet in GREEN!

wow - that is absoutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!
Love it!
What is the inside like?
Is it bigger than a LV PTI?
For those who wanted an inside picture, I actually forgot to upload it!
Here it is;
ChanelWallet6.jpg

It's nearly the same size as the LV PTI in wide but slightly smaller. It opens up to two flaps only (Top and Bottom) as oppose to PTI (Top, Middle and Bottom.) However, it can also be easily used as a clutch!
I think it's unique and just right! I saw the llama skin wallets IRL and all of the colors are absolutely TDF. I love it even more than the camellia wallets, since I think these will be much more durable. The only thing I didn't love was the price tag. lol. I want one but it was too expensive for me. You're so lucky! Congrats!
OH, I had wanted Camellia Wallet before, but didn't get a chance. I agree though the glaze might be more durable. The camellia was soo pretty, but also quite delicate.
And you have such a fantastic handbag and accessories collection! I will swap closet with you anytime. ;D
that's hhhhot. I love the green and the quilting LOL
Dare I ask how much? And what other colours it came in?
I bought it for $700 Canadian plus tax. I've only seen it in Red and Green! I went to 3 different Chanel stores when I was in Las Vegas and never saw any other colors. I would have love the blue too... ; )
cool color!
PS I am totally wearing the blue satin chanel nail polish right now too!!!! LOL
Cheers to Blue Satin! I had to buy it in Seattle when I went there for a day trip! They aren't out yet in Vancouver! I absolutely LOVE their polishes they go on really thick and shiny.
Your new wallet is breathtaking I actually did a little gasp when the page loaded and I saw the pictures of her. I'm not even a fan of green, but this one is just stunning.
Thank-You, that is a very good sign for my choice of color!
EEK!!! My next purchase will be a Chanel wallet...I was leaning towards my staple color..*black*...But now I'm swayed on purchasing a bright color such as this....LOVE IT!!! Congrats!!!
I also went in for a black wallet and came out with a green! WHo KNooows! Maybe you'll grab another color. ;D
I had purchased the red one couple weeks back.. the wallet is from the 08 Cruise collection and is listed at $825 USD. Bloomies, and the boutiques have it, as Saks did not order any wallets from the Cruise Collection.
I ended up returning the wallet, because the wear on the stress point of the llama skin was already producing hair line cracks on the surface, and I noticed this before even taking it out for its debut~!. I may have just got a defective one.. but back to the store it went! Very lovely wallet though. Llama skin is stiffer compared to lambskin.
cOngrats on your new beauty, wear her well~!
Oh, Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for that.

It makes me sad that llamas are being sacrificed for fashion. It's a beautiful wallet and I almost got the beige until my s/a disclosed the skin.

I've thought of this too. =( However, Llamas were always used in central America fiber for production and meat. It's no different from the Sheeps and Lambs we use in North America.

Thanks everyone for your input! Now I just need the perfect Chanel bag to compliment the wallet ...and Im positive it's NOT going to be green. :lol:
Or it will be a green overdose for me!

I now have my eyes set on the Purple or Navy Metallic 08 Reissues!:graucho:

Maybe the green metallic 2.55 is not all that too green to result in an overdoes?;)
Thanks everyone for your input! Now I just need the perfect Chanel bag to compliment the wallet ...and Im positive it's NOT going to be green. :lol:
Or it will be a green overdose for me!

I now have my eyes set on the Purple or Navy Metallic 08 Reissues!:graucho:

Now that is lovely. I have to admit being a Vuitton Vernis lover myself, their glaze seems so thick compared to the luster of this one. I hope it holds up well since that color is divine!!

Thanks Girls for the feedback!:wlae:

babevivtan said:
Maybe the green metallic 2.55 is not all that too green to result in an overdoes?

Maybe! :lol: From what I've seen, I think any of the metallics that are coming out will be beautiful! However, I think I'm really set on the purple! It's too stunning!

can i ask what the RRP was for this wallet? :smile:
It was $700 Canadian plus tax. =)

Now that is lovely. I have to admit being a Vuitton Vernis lover myself, their glaze seems so thick compared to the luster of this one. I hope it holds up well since that color is divine!!
I find myself being more careful with this wallet, but as the novelty wear it I'll see how it stands up! I also really hope it holds up! The color is really rich and it would be a pity to see it fade!

thanks pink caviar! i emailed a wonderful SA and she said that the scratches and cracks are meant to be part of the leather? i guess my question is, is this below or outside of the glaze? :smile: