The Chanel Lama Quilted Glazed Wallet in GREEN!

Pinkcaviar

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
So:huh:o I finally took the plunge and got myself my first Chanel in this incredible green!
I kept having second thoughts about it after ordering, but when I finally picked it up today for another look -I think I'm sold!

I never thought I would buy a green wallet, but the glaze and marbling effect was too tempting to resist. I'm a LV girl, but the Vuitton wallets couldn't compare to this -thus I had to divert. :wlae:

ChanelWallet.jpg

ChanelWallet2.jpg

ChanelWallet3.jpg

On a side note: I'm wearing the new Chanel Blue Satin Nail Polish and I highly recommand it to those who love dark colors! It's beautiful! ;D

ChanelWallet5.jpg

The color and glaze seems to change under different light, which I love!
What do you guys think? Too green and bright? Or unique and just right?:heart::flowers:

I think it's unique and just right! I saw the llama skin wallets IRL and all of the colors are absolutely TDF. I love it even more than the camellia wallets, since I think these will be much more durable. The only thing I didn't love was the price tag. :nogood: lol. I want one but it was too expensive for me. You're so lucky! Congrats!

Thanks missisa! Is that very expensive for chanel? I thought they were all around that price... or higher... *gulp*
The camellia wallets were in the $550-620 range (depending on size). These wallets are about $200 more expensive because they're made of exotic llama skin instead of lambskin. The metallic reissue wallets were around the same price if I'm not mistaken. :yes: