~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

I think huge YAY !!! Here's my new baby , the caviar is amazing, shiny and very sturdy . I'm so in love [emoji7] just got it yesterday, can't believe this gorgeousness is mine [emoji4] lol View attachment 3768826 View attachment 3768827 View attachment 3768828 View attachment 3768829

My SA sent me bunch of pics and this boy was one of them. I wanted the same combo but in quilted style, well I am loving the big chevron style even more. I can't wait to get mine. Is this the medium size?

Hi guys!
New here and hoping you can help me decide on a purchase!

Item: Chanel - Old medium lambskin Le Boy in black

I found this In a luxury item Facebook group - the seller bought it from a previous seller in the same group. There is no receipt, but she mentions that the previous seller was reputable and got one of the screws fixed at Chanel before giving it to her. There is evidently some wear , the sides are quite collapsed. She's letting it go for CAD $4000. Worth it or not?

Pictures are attached

View attachment 3765811 View attachment 3765812 View attachment 3765813 View attachment 3765814 View attachment 3765815 View attachment 3765816 View attachment 3765817 View attachment 3765818 View attachment 3765819 View attachment 3765820

No! No! No! Like others said, no receipt. I wouldn't touch a no receipt Chanel unless its very heavily discounted! Moreover, there is so much wear on the bag!

Do check consignment shops and other reputable sellers on ebay. From where I am in Asia, preloved boys are aplenty n i can pick n choose from and prices are wayyyy cheaper than retail. About 2k less! I think in.CAD, maybe about $1.3 to 1.5k. As boys come in many colours n combos, there are plenty of ladies who fall out of love with their bags n trying to resell.so you can get decent deals for good condition bags!

Keep looking! :smile: you will be rewarded! :smile:

Can anyone who owns boy bags in caviar and lambskin tell me if corner wear inevitable for both types of leather?
I have a stingray and calfskin boy (corners are calf) and after 2.5 years and loads of use (no babying at all) only one corner shows any wear whatsoever and that is only very slightly if you look very very closely! I would imagine that caviar being calfskin would be pretty much the same.

Reactions: Jennerrs
I think huge YAY !!! Here's my new baby , the caviar is amazing, shiny and very sturdy . I'm so in love [emoji7] just got it yesterday, can't believe this gorgeousness is mine [emoji4] lol View attachment 3768826 View attachment 3768827 View attachment 3768828 View attachment 3768829

Bag twin! I got the same bag yesterday. My preferred choice is a mini but when I know of this Boy's existence, mini took a back seat [emoji12] Isn't this just the perfect combination [emoji7]

I think huge YAY !!! Here's my new baby , the caviar is amazing, shiny and very sturdy . I'm so in love [emoji7] just got it yesterday, can't believe this gorgeousness is mine [emoji4] lol

What size is this? My SA sent me a pic of this bag in the small size and I am so tempted. I am next up on the list for the black mini, but I'm considering the boy instead.

Hi ladies, im thinking of purchasing 16C Iridescent Purple Le Boy (with iridescent hardware) from reseller but its about $1400 higher than retail for a pristine preloved. Do you think it's worth the price?

I've paid double for a chanel camellia piece that wasn't sold in my country and I couldn't be happier with my decision. It was brand new with tags. It's all a matter of how much you love the item and feel it's worth. If you love it, it's worth it to get a discontinued piece in mint condition :smile:. Plus, if you keep it in your collection for years to come it'll be worth more than what you paid down the road :smile:

Reactions: purple.belle
Hi ladies, I'm hoping you can provide me with some advice on what to do. I'm not one to baby my bags so wanted to get a caviar boy however I was told the caviar that is used on boys isn't the same as the one used on classic flaps. And this apparently makes collapsing in the middle an issue. Can anyone confirm this?