the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Good evening everyone. I’m looking to purchase my first Cartier piece online. (Cartier is not really close by). For starters, I’d like to order a Love wedding band in either white gold or rose gold. I’m torn on my choice. Which one do you think would go better with this ring on my left hand? My next piece will probably be a JUC for my right hand. Thank you!

View attachment 5742812
I’d go for rose gold for several reasons. It looks lIke it would complement your skin tone, it would look more interesting and make your diamonds pop, and long term it would wear better. I don’t care for how white gold wears long term, however you could get it rhodium plated periodically which is what I do with my wedding set and it looks brand new. Also, unless the white gold piece has diamonds, Cartier doesn’t add rhodium plating. The pieces without diamonds have a darker finish and look a bit more industrial. I also think rose gold would complement the style of your ring which in my opinion is more delicate. Which color JUC are you considering? That may factor in, too. Have fun deciding!

Reactions: Kellyd
I’d go for rose gold for several reasons. It looks lIke it would complement your skin tone, it would look more interesting and make your diamonds pop, and long term it would wear better. I don’t care for how white gold wears long term, however you could get it rhodium plated periodically which is what I do with my wedding set and it looks brand new. Also, unless the white gold piece has diamonds, Cartier doesn’t add rhodium plating. The pieces without diamonds have a darker finish and look a bit more industrial. I also think rose gold would complement the style of your ring which in my opinion is more delicate. Which color JUC are you considering? That may factor in, too. Have fun deciding!
Thank you for your imput! I was leaning towards the rose gold! I am still deciding on either the JUC ring (RG) with the diamonds, or the Love Ring, also RG.

Reactions: Cat Fondler
After a few years of building up my VCA and Cartier goodies in yellow gold, I am missing white gold! I don't mind mixing metals, but my watches are steel and a lot of my bags are palladium hardware, so slowly starting a white gold thing on days I don't want to mix with yellow. Don't think I will always stack them, but the only way to take a picture. :lol: I have this same LOVE/JUC combo in yellow gold, but both of those are the thicker versions. Going with more delicate this time.

IMG_1199.jpg

After a few years of building up my VCA and Cartier goodies in yellow gold, I am missing white gold! I don't mind mixing metals, but my watches are steel and a lot of my bags are palladium hardware, so slowly starting a white gold thing on days I don't want to mix with yellow. Don't think I will always stack them, but the only way to take a picture. :lol: I have this same LOVE/JUC combo in yellow gold, but both of those are the thicker versions. Going with more delicate this time.

View attachment 5774796
Looks good, very fresh! Are these the same size?

Reactions: AdidaB
Hi, I'm eyeing on a yg Thin love ring but can't decide which finger should I use it?
I'm thinking for my index finger or middle finger(since I don't have any bigger size ring), it'll be on my left hand as my Love stack is on my left.
Just wondering which finger is meant to be? Pictures of me trying it on. Thanks
Ps I have sausage fingers :biggrin:

20230304_105130.jpg

20230415_102302.jpg

• Love
Reactions: J.A.N. and CanPan
I have the small pave Love and I like it best on my ring finger tbh, because it's so dainty. I have thin fingers and still prefer that proportion. Mine is a little big for my ring finger so I alternate between middle and ring fingers, depending on finger swelling.

Reactions: Cartier_loveaffair
Hi, I'm eyeing on a yg Thin love ring but can't decide which finger should I use it?
I'm thinking for my index finger or middle finger(since I don't have any bigger size ring), it'll be on my left hand as my Love stack is on my left.
Just wondering which finger is meant to be? Pictures of me trying it on. Thanks
Ps I have sausage fingers :biggrin:

View attachment 5787368

View attachment 5787369
I wear my love wedding band on my left hand on the index finger since my stack is also on my left and I do not want it to scratch my wedding set. It is also balanced and comfortable in my opinion.

Reactions: Cartier_loveaffair
Hi I love your diamond eternity band, I’m looking to add one to wear with my love ring, could you tell me what carat weight it is and is it full diamond eternity or half ? Thanks
Hi, thanks..its a Tiffany Chanel setting half diamond only. They have a few check out Jazz full dia, Soleste full dia or half and Embrace wedding band. Happy shopping:smile:

Reactions: designerdiva40
Just got the love wedding band 2 sizes bigger (51) than my juc ring (49). When i tried it on in store, my fingers were quite swollen because of the heat/humidity. I’m just afraid that when it gets colder the love ring will become too loose. For those who own both rings, is it normal to get the love wedding band 2 sizes up from the juc ring? Or should i go and exchange it for size 50?