the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Just got the love wedding band 2 sizes bigger (51) than my juc ring (49). When i tried it on in store, my fingers were quite swollen because of the heat/humidity. I’m just afraid that when it gets colder the love ring will become too loose. For those who own both rings, is it normal to get the love wedding band 2 sizes up from the juc ring? Or should i go and exchange it for size 50?
I’m wearing my love wedding band in size 52 and small JUC in size 50. I could have gone down to size 49 in the JUC, but prefer it a little bigger because of the nail head.

Tried the small love ring w/ diamonds on at Harrods today and can't decide between the yellow and rose gold! I would like to stack it every now with my wedding and engagement rings which are yellow gold but the rose looks really pretty too.

Also has anyone had the small size engraved? The band is so slim so can't tell if it will even be legible.

Attachments

• 7C349AAA-5933-4898-9244-8F877AF89720.jpg
    7C349AAA-5933-4898-9244-8F877AF89720.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Reactions: vicknasty
Tried the small love ring w/ diamonds on at Harrods today and can't decide between the yellow and rose gold! I would like to stack it every now with my wedding and engagement rings which are yellow gold but the rose looks really pretty too.

Also has anyone had the small size engraved? The band is so slim so can't tell if it will even be legible.
I would go with the rose gold but I'm biased because that's the one I have. :biggrin: However, I do think it looks really complimentary to your skin tone.

Mine is also engraved and it is quite small but I personally like it. It's certainly legible.

Reactions: sshah13
A very sweet and generous birthday gift from the bf. I had a hunch that he was planning on getting me a Cartier ring. When I saw the ring box I thought he got me the wedding band ring ‘cause I usually go for dainty jewelries, turns out it’s the regular Love ring! Also thought that he would get me anything YG so I was double the surprised when I saw what he picked out.

Size 52 (6), PG, Love Ring

Has quite a weight to it. I was previously wearing my Tiffany T1 on the same finger and switched out to my Cartier ring. It does get sore when I wear it all day (compared to my Tiffany ring) but I’m sure I’ll get use to it.

Glad he went with my usual middle finger size (6). I live in MI and the weather is quite bipolar right now. Experienced cold and heat on the same day. When it’s cold out there’s more wiggle room and when it’s warmer it fits just about right. Since it is on the thicker size, compared to most of my rings, I am nervous about the ring being too snugged during the heat. But I think if I were to receive the 53, it would be way too loose on my finger when it’s chilly out.

Have only had this ring for less than a week but I can’t stop staring at it. Boyfriend did a great job 🥹
IMG_0502.jpegIMG_0501.jpeg

A very sweet and generous birthday gift from the bf. I had a hunch that he was planning on getting me a Cartier ring. When I saw the ring box I thought he got me the wedding band ring ‘cause I usually go for dainty jewelries, turns out it’s the regular Love ring! Also thought that he would get me anything YG so I was double the surprised when I saw what he picked out.

Has quite a weight to it. I was previously wearing my Tiffany T1 on the same finger and switched out to my Cartier ring. It does get sore when I wear it all day (compared to my Tiffany ring) but I’m sure I’ll get use to it.

Glad he went with my usual middle finger size (6). I live in MI and the weather is quite bipolar right now. Experienced cold and heat on the same day. When it’s cold out there’s more wiggle room and when it’s warmer it fits just about right. Since it is on the thicker size, compared to most of my rings, I am nervous about the ring being too snugged during the heat. But I think if I were to receive the 53, it would be way too loose on my finger when it’s chilly out.

Have only had this ring for less than a week but I can’t stop staring at it. Boyfriend did a great job 🥹
View attachment 5967648View attachment 5967649
Congratulations! Looks gorgeous! I think it is just right. I understand your weather. WI here. Enjoy, neighbor.

Reactions: Okayjenny

View attachment 5967648View attachment 5967649
Congrats! It’s gorgeous 😍

Reactions: Okayjenny