the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Help me decide which size to get! Small or regular pave love? I love how easy and comfortable the thin one is but the regular size is just wow in person.

View attachment 5974076
View attachment 5974077View attachment 5974078

Would you stack? I think the regular size gives more options, and I think it looks great on your hand :smile: I’m inclined to say the small is more understated. However, very comfortable and easy to wear daily. For reference, here is the small on me.

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpeg
    IMG_0220.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 75
Would you stack? I think the regular size gives more options, and I think it looks great on your hand :smile: I’m inclined to say the small is more understated. However, very comfortable and easy to wear daily. For reference, here is the small on me.
I’m not much of a stacker, maybe a thin eternity at most.

This is such a tough decision-both look great on you. My first instinct was the smaller but the regular size has so much presence. I am curious too-will you stack it with other rings? btw I love your nails.

Thank you! I’m actually a recovering nail biter but finally stopped half a year ago. I don’t really stack much. Presence of the regular size is great but sometimes you just want an understated look for everyday, which is why I’m having a hard time deciding.