the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Happy Holidays Cartier Lovers :hugs:
i-QQtnbz3-X2.jpg
Happy holidays! Looks lovely on your hand :smile:

• Love
Reactions: hers4eva
Does anyone wear their YG ring (either love or juc) 24/7 and also have to use hand sanitizer frequently for their job? Any issues with fading or tarnishing? TIA!
I wear my white gold rink love wedding band every single day and hand sanitise many times a day in work. No discolouration or negative impact at all.

Happy new years eve!! Which ring looks better on my fingers—regular (middle) or wedding band (pointer)? I have smaller fingers and originally liked the dainty look of the pointer, feeling like the regular was a bit too chunky on me—however now I’ve stared too long and can’t tell if maybe I like the chunky look? Thanks in advance :smile:

View attachment 5681267

View attachment 5681268
I like the original width on your middle finger ✌

Happy new years eve!! Which ring looks better on my fingers—regular (middle) or wedding band (pointer)? I have smaller fingers and originally liked the dainty look of the pointer, feeling like the regular was a bit too chunky on me—however now I’ve stared too long and can’t tell if maybe I like the chunky look? Thanks in advance :smile:

View attachment 5681267

View attachment 5681268
I like the thinner band. It’s a little more feminine whereas the thicker one is bolder. I’ve had mine for about two years and still love it.

Hi pippi - I actually went through the same "dilemma". :P I have a PG Love and a PG JUC with diamonds (don't wear every day though). I ended up purchasing the PG Love pave band as I realized I have quite a few bracelets and wanted to branch out into something different. I really like the Pave ring as it won't show scratches and has just enough bling to match my Love bracelet - lol. I originally thought I would get the smaller pave ring but felt the band was more appropriate for my finger. (And I didn't want to have regret later for not purchasing the larger ring.) Here are some photos - let us know what you decide!
View attachment 3808124 View attachment 3808125 View attachment 3808126
Do you still love this ring? I am thinking about adding it to my collection vs buying a larger diamond baguette eternity band.

Do you still love this ring? I am thinking about adding it to my collection vs buying a larger diamond baguette eternity band.
1000% yes! I wear it daily. It’s just as beautiful after all these years. It’s the only ring I wear on my right hand so it stands out on its own. (My friend purchased the same in white gold. She loves hers as well.)

You won’t be disappointed - hope you consider it!

• Love
Reactions: ehy210