the Cartier LOVE *ring* thread

Hey ladies, i need some advice please. A thin band ring for me is usually a size 50 but can get a little snug in the summer when my fingers swell. I want to buy the thin love wedding ring. I am not sure if i need 51 or 52? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: lxrac
Hi everyone! I was in Cartier recently and the SA had on a Love wedding band with the single diamond. She had it stacked on either side with super thin pave diamond bands. It looked so good!!! I am definitely going to buy the same love ring and would like to copy her look! Wondering if anyone in this group stacks similarly and would be willing to share a pic and info on where you get your pave diamond band from? I wish I had gotten a pic of the SA's hand now.

Hi everyone! I was in Cartier recently and the SA had on a Love wedding band with the single diamond. She had it stacked on either side with super thin pave diamond bands. It looked so good!!! I am definitely going to buy the same love ring and would like to copy her look! Wondering if anyone in this group stacks similarly and would be willing to share a pic and info on where you get your pave diamond band from? I wish I had gotten a pic of the SA's hand now.
I was just watching Dream Home Makeover on Netflix and saw that Shay has two eternity bands and a I think a Love ring on top. It’s season 3, episode 3 if you want to see it.

Reactions: ggnyc
Hey ladies, i need some advice please. A thin band ring for me is usually a size 50 but can get a little snug in the summer when my fingers swell. I want to buy the thin love wedding ring. I am not sure if i need 51 or 52? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You really should try one on. If you don’t live near a store and have to order online, you can send it back if it doesn’t fit. If a 50 on a thin band fits you, I think the 51 would work with the Love wedding band. If it’s close, you can always add sizing beads inside a ring that’s slightly too large, but you can’t make it any larger if it becomes too small.

I had to go with a 52 in the end and i think a 53 would have fitted too. 52 is a whole size bigger than my normal size for that finger. I don't think it's true to size at all like the SA said.

Hi, fellow Love ring friends! Wow, everyone’s rings - and stacks - are stunning! Thanks for sharing!

I have a bit of a weird-ish question? I’m just wondering if anyone has had the same experience as me when it comes to sizing…

My Love ring (rose gold, normal size, 3 diamonds), is a size 50. I wear it on my middle finger on my right hand; and it also fits the middle finger on my left hand. This was purchased pre-loved from an estate sale. (Love: https://www.cartier.com/en-ca/jewelry/rings/love-ring-3-diamonds-CRB4087500.html)

My JUC ring (yellow gold, normal size, with diamonds around the nail head and at the tip of the ring) is a size 53. The JUC only fits on my middle left finger (my right middle finger is misshapen at the joint due to an injury that didn’t heal correctly, so the odd shape of this ring/nail cannot make it over the injured part lol). This was also purchased pre-loved from an estate sale. (JUC: https://www.cartier.com/en-ca/jewelry/rings/juste-un-clou-ring-CRB4216900.html)

From reading through a lot of threads about these rings and watching review videos, as well as using the size guide on the Cartier website, my understanding is that the Love ring should be bigger than the JUC.

Has anyone had this experience? Where your Love ring is actually smaller than your JUC? Perhaps it is dependent on the version that you get? Should I be concerned in any way?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: darkangel07760
I just picked up my Love wedding band over the weekend. I went back and forth between a 55 or 56 (both fit but the 55 was a little snug). I purchased the 56 thinking I would try on again at home. I struggled with the idea of the size being equivalent to a 7.5 when my actual wedding band size is 6.75. However, when I compared at home, I was surprised at how minimal the difference is. Makes sense to have a little extra room if planning to stack (and for swelling) so I'm likely going to stick with the 56.

IMG_8510.jpg

Happy Holidays Cartier Lovers :hugs:
i-QQtnbz3-X2.jpg