The Book ......

This sounds interesting :smile: any chance you can share pics if you are successful
Whether a disaster or successful I will share lol! It seems "easy" and I'm sorta crafty. Im going to try to get to Hobby Lobby for resin, hodge podge and metal findings next week hopefully. I'm still watching the bazillion videos about it. My daughter is just shaking her head........if it's a success, I guarantee she's gonna want a pin or charm I made and THEN I'm going to to just shake my head at her lol!

Whether a disaster or successful I will share lol! It seems "easy" and I'm sorta crafty. Im going to try to get to Hobby Lobby for resin, hodge podge and metal findings next week hopefully. I'm still watching the bazillion videos about it. My daughter is just shaking her head........if it's a success, I guarantee she's gonna want a pin or charm I made and THEN I'm going to to just shake my head at her lol!
Me too I love arts and crafts. My older dd would love a home made LV keyring. Ohh........now I wish I had more stickers :facepalm: I've already used half of them:biggrin: I can't really go email and ask for more either. I'm going to see if they have them lying around in there store in London Xmas shopping.

I picked up a copy in store last time I was in, but it didn't have the stickers! :sad:

I think the ones they mail to the homes of LV customers are "special"? This is just my hunch.

My SA told me she saved a copy of the book for me for the LV Holiday Party. I'm going to see if those don't have stickers.

It seems that not all of the LV books have a sticker page.

I received mine yesterday. I'm thinking about pouring resin on my stickers and making them into charms or pins. I recently saw a YouTube video (not sure how i ended up there or why) about it and a light bulb went off on what to do with the LV stickers lol! Gonna try with some random $1.00 stickers first though. Practice run lol!

That sounds fun!

I saw a video of it and it looks fun .do post

I think the ones they mail to the homes of LV customers are "special"? This is just my hunch.

My SA told me she saved a copy of the book for me for the LV Holiday Party. I'm going to see if those don't have stickers.

It seems that not all of the LV books have a sticker page.

They should be the same. Someone must’ve taken the sticker pages out of that particular book.

I picked up a copy in store last time I was in, but it didn't have the stickers! :sad:

Hmm that’s odd.. I recently went to go pickup my bag at the store and my SA hands me the book and was super excited to show me the sheet of stickers inside. Yours should’ve had the stickers.. sounds like maybe it slipped out or someone took it out?

They should be the same. Someone must’ve taken the sticker pages out of that particular book.

Hmm that’s odd.. I recently went to go pickup my bag at the store and my SA hands me the book and was super excited to show me the sheet of stickers inside. Yours should’ve had the stickers.. sounds like maybe it slipped out or someone took it out?

That's what I'm thinking - someone just took the stickers out.

Last year my book had two sheets of stickers. This year it has one. Is that how yours is also? I wasn't sure if one sheet fell out or what?

I don't know, I think she may be right. I have purchased 3 things online this year (no store in my state) and 2 things in Canada. I FB messaged LV and was given the reply that the "Holiday 2017 Book" was only mailed to "particular clients who made a specific purchase this year". And she "regrets that the book is not generally available". So, I guess I don't get one, with or without stickers! :sad:

I don't know, I think she may be right. I have purchased 3 things online this year (no store in my state) and 2 things in Canada. I FB messaged LV and was given the reply that the "Holiday 2017 Book" was only mailed to "particular clients who made a specific purchase this year". And she "regrets that the book is not generally available". So, I guess I don't get one, with or without stickers! :sad:

If you live near a store sometimes I see them putting the books out for people to grab. Doesn’t hurt to ask either.

Reactions: BULL and Aliluvlv