The Book ......

I emailed through the LV site twice asking for a book to be mailed and didn't even get a response. :sad:

I did get a new copy when I was in the store last Friday buying my Neverfull - it does have the sticker page! Now to decide what to do with them...

Reactions: Aliluvlv
The above ^ was my response from client services ... I bought a Neverfull MM, a Clemence wallet and a key pouch in the past 5 weeks - guess I don’t qualify for a book .... I love my LV items (bags, SLG’s, agendas) but seriously - I am tempted to head elsewhere. I am not a super client by any means but really? :confused1:

Here's the response I got from LV website:

Thank you for contacting Louis Vuitton, we apologize for the delay in our response.

In an effort to be even more environmentally friendly, Louis Vuitton has greatly reduced paper use. This worldwide effort has moved our catalog to an online collection which features new launches and special products.

We thank you for your interest in Louis Vuitton.

(Just wanted to share the update although I got the Book from my SA)

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::hrmm::hrmm:
Here's the response I got from LV website:

Thank you for contacting Louis Vuitton, we apologize for the delay in our response.

In an effort to be even more environmentally friendly, Louis Vuitton has greatly reduced paper use. This worldwide effort has moved our catalog to an online collection which features new launches and special products.

We thank you for your interest in Louis Vuitton.

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Seems we’re in the same boat .... I’m kinda upset