The Book ......

I'm kinda sad I can't get one. I'm signed up for the mailing list but when I asked CS they told me "we're cutting back on paper and the catalog is available online." It's not a big deal but I am a little disappointed. I bought quite a few bags/SLGs this year. I really just want the stickers to decorate the agenda I'm going to get lol. Perhaps I'll ask my SA but I really feel silly begging for a darn book

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I emailed them kindly asking if they would send me a copy. Received it today so happy with the service. The book has many inspirational pictures. Will read it later. However, I couldn't wait to use the sticker to cover a bend/fold line running down my agenda pm. The stickers aren't sticky enough so I've had to use double sided sticky tape, otherwise the corners will lift. I couldn't decide where to position them as they are quite big for my agenda. It would probably be best suited to larger versions. Here's some pics. 2017-11-27 13.14.03.jpg 2017-11-27 13.12.39.jpg

I emailed them kindly asking if they would send me a copy. Received it today so happy with the service. The book has many inspirational pictures. Will read it later. However, I couldn't wait to use the sticker to cover a bend/fold line running down my agenda pm. The stickers aren't sticky enough so I've had to use double sided sticky tape, otherwise the corners will lift. I couldn't decide where to position them as they are quite big for my agenda. It would probably be best suited to larger versions. Here's some pics. View attachment 3890793 View attachment 3890794

Glad you got your book! I went to buy an agenda this weekend and the SA gave me one. I love how you decorated your agenda. I'm planning on doing the same once I sit still to set my agenda up

Glad you got your book! I went to buy an agenda this weekend and the SA gave me one. I love how you decorated your agenda. I'm planning on doing the same once I sit still to set my agenda up
I glad you manage to get one. These stickers are quite big so could only use a select few on mine. But they would look amazing on the Agenda mm. Now I wish I got a bigger agenda :biggrin:

Reactions: sonaturallyme
My SA is keeping one aside for me to pick up when my LV WT NF arrives but out of curiosity, how do you get on the mailing list? I don't see an option to do that online.

Online customer service gave me the line about saving paper but I was mailed my last book so I don’t get it. Two stores nearby don’t have them last I checked. Luckily my friend got me one at her store and is mailing it to me.

I received mine yesterday. I'm thinking about pouring resin on my stickers and making them into charms or pins. I recently saw a YouTube video (not sure how i ended up there or why) about it and a light bulb went off on what to do with the LV stickers lol! Gonna try with some random $1.00 stickers first though. Practice run lol!
This sounds interesting :smile: any chance you can share pics if you are successful

Reactions: p3b