The Beautiful Bayswater Club...

I just received the Bayswater Tote in summer khaki (to match the small Darley I already had). I just love the chartreuse color lining they both have. When I was going into an office regularly I used a Lululemon backpack which has been fabulous. I also use it as my airplane carryon and at this point after 5+ years it owes me nothing.

But since I rarely go into the office, I thought for the times I do I could get a smarter looking tote. I was considering a Faure Le Page as my new tote. But I decided I’d rather get an all leather version (and spend less money) so went with the Bayswater. I also wanted the bag to be as light as possible so choose the newer open top style.

I don’t think I’d be comfortable using this as an airplane carryon because I’d want to stuff it pretty full which would likely make it uncomfortably heavy to lug around. But it should be perfect for an occasional office tote.

The quality of the leather and the bag overall is A+. I think I will struggle with it being one open compartment after being used to carrying my backpack with all its individual pockets. I purchased some clear vinyl organizers - this cute Rifle paper co one from Target and a Baggalini set from Amazon so hopefully that will help.

I have a multi-day meeting next week and am looking forward to taking the tote on its maiden voyage.

In real life, the color of the bag is greener than it looks in my pictures below but it is not as green as the pictures on the website. It's basically in between the two.

436EF446-EB84-490B-9F83-EA1A16622029.jpeg
EF989700-410A-4595-8DEC-643FD7037FAA.jpeg
549546E6-C3E6-4A90-AFFE-00EF4E2BE9D0.jpeg
Annotation 2022-09-07 205140.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got my first Mulberry bag and also found this forum :smile: - I'm so enjoying all the experience and knowledge within!

One thing that is bugging me is that the head of the zipper doesn't have the Mulberry tree or the stamp of "RiRi", is this common on the Small Zipped Bayswater? What do you guys say, that own one? Thanks!

/Already eyeing the medium Lily :biggrin:View attachment 5261144
Wow, I am REALLY late to this party, but I just wanted to put my two cents in, and I alwyas say better late than never! I JUST bought my first Mulberry bag (this exact one) two weeks ago. Mine also does not have the RiRi on the back side of the zipper, nor does it have the mulberry tree. As time goes on, they have to continue to change things up because replica companies learn all the little tips and tricks to make bags look or pass as "authentic".

I couldn't resist getting the mini Bayswater because it was on sale! Such a little cutie! The color is Summer Khaki and it is hard to capture like adlgel said - bit more green in real life but not as green as the stock photos.

View attachment 5669332
It's lovely!! I love the color. That's perfect for year round. I think my next bag is going to be the full sized Heritage Bayswater in NVT. I currently have the small zipped Bayswater and love it so much. I need to add some SLGs to my collection as well. Enjoy your new bag!!