The Bbag Chat Room

Curious if anyone watched the HULU Special, IMPACT x Nightline: The World of Super Fakes - Shadow World of Counterfeit Purses? I no longer have HULU but tempted to start a free trial to watch this if it's worth it.
It'll be a sad, sad, saddd day (should I capitalize that for the style? lol) if they start making oldie Bal fakes!

NYT had an article about super fakes with a quiz to see if you can tell the difference.

• Insightful
Reactions: yuzulife
THIS WE stole my heart in the archives

Also I listed a bunch of bags to sell on Vestiaire and one was my 06 Sapin Men’s WE, they thought it was fake, even after submitting it twice.

I’m guessing they don’t get too many men’s WE and think they are fake from not having the silver plate? Who knows…taking the bags that were rejected off of other selling platforms to get second opinions just in case.
Thank you :love: Silly me no longer has this bag! :facepalm: Here is another pic to fuel your search....

Attachments

• Sienna & Mammas.jpg
    Sienna & Mammas.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 22
Good thing I saw her eBay posting beforehand or I’d be the idiot that bought this lol.

Still debating if it’s worth buying for $1,700. My concern is I’d get it and be too scared to use it.
DO NOT BUY! If you'e afraid to use it, I've fallen into that trap so many times, and have had to resell! OR, buy it and use the hell out of it, as it was meant to be used!

DO NOT BUY! If you'e afraid to use it, I've fallen into that trap so many times, and have had to resell! OR, buy it and use the hell out of it, as it was meant to be used!
Yeah this is a good point…the bag is in such good condition, I fall into the trap of wanting to keep it as pristine possible.

But at the same time, it’s not like I’m going to spill wine and use the bag as an ash tray Mary Kate style. I think I would definitely use it, just with a lot of care.

I was doing the math, and with some weekenders on the RR and Vestiaire over $1k, might be worth a couple hundred more for a HG bag…

Reactions: whateve
Yeah this is a good point…the bag is in such good condition, I fall into the trap of wanting to keep it as pristine possible.

But at the same time, it’s not like I’m going to spill wine and use the bag as an ash tray Mary Kate style. I think I would definitely use it, just with a lot of care.

I was doing the math, and with some weekenders on the RR and Vestiaire over $1k, might be worth a couple hundred more for a HG bag…
Prices are high everywhere, we’re in a seller’s market right now. The pendulum will likely swing again but how low it settles is anyone’s guess.