The Bbag Chat Room

gypsybiker59: thinking of getting an outremer in city/pt. well, that's if I'll still be able to find one lol I see you're also looking for an outremer? :smile: hope we can be bag twins soon :biggrin: if no outremer pops out soon, then I'd have to look for another color I might like.. was thinking pt raisin ggh, but DH isn't liking that color much haha how about you? are you only looking for an outremer? or you have other colors in mind too? :smile:

oh I hope you find an outremer... I am partial to bright colors, so if I can't find an outremer, I think I'll look for an 05 city magenta. cheers and keep us posted in your quest.

P&P - look at the yummy egg!! I am so curious to how good it is! :biggrin:

Wow Easter closes everything for that long in Norway! That is a long holiday, but I bet thats nice to enjoy!!

The egg was definitely yummy! Very good quality chocolate:smile: And yes, the whole Norway, haha I mean shops, offices, etc., closes these days. I do not mind since I get time off from work;) But the shops have open on Saturday (Easter Eve) though.

omg! that's still a lot of chocolate! you really need help eating all of that!:graucho: now I understand what it is!!!

hope everyone is enjoying their easter day! haven't made any plans for dinner, maybe sushi!

gypsy did you see thithi's outremer day! it's so pretty! this is definitely a color they need to come out with again. I'm always amazed at some of the unique colors they do. just so pretty and unusual. doesn't P & P have the most awesome collection! I really want her to adopt me!:biggrin:

Yes, the egg is really big so BF must help me eat it! Mmm.. it's really yummy!
Aw, and you are so sweet red! I would adopt you but my apartment is too small! All the Bbags have taken over it:lol:

The egg was definitely yummy! Very good quality chocolate:smile: And yes, the whole Norway, haha I mean shops, offices, etc., closes these days. I do not mind since I get time off from work;) But the shops have open on Saturday (Easter Eve) though.

Yes, the egg is really big so BF must help me eat it! Mmm.. it's really yummy!
Aw, and you are so sweet red! I would adopt you but my apartment is too small! All the Bbags have taken over it:lol:

well than you could come over here! I have a house that's way too big for us. I have a whole spare room you could keep those pretty bals in! I wouldn't mind:graucho:

[/B]

well than you could come over here! I have a house that's way too big for us. I have a whole spare room you could keep those pretty bals in! I wouldn't mind:graucho:

That is very tempting red:graucho: I've always wanted to live in another country so maybe you'll suddenly have a crazy Bal freak over as soon as you know it! And then wonderwoman must come visit and we can drink wine and talk about Bbags! Haha, you DH would probably kick us out!

red, yes ma'am, I saw thithi's gorgy outremer... wow! the first time I saw the outremer was of a photo of Beyonce in the April issue of InStyle, and I knew I was in big trouble with a capital T lol!

p&p, you totally have an amazing collection, I am in awe .. I love your gorgeous rainbow of bals

That is very tempting red:graucho: I've always wanted to live in another country so maybe you'll suddenly have a crazy Bal freak over as soon as you know it! And then wonderwoman must come visit and we can drink wine and talk about Bbags! Haha, you DH would probably kick us out!

ha! the more the merrier! I'd just send DH out to play with his new toy! a sports car! he can't say anything about my bags anymore, just the way I like it!

I have a question about a B Bag i'm about to buy. I'm buying the Papeete SGH city on ebay and i have already had it authenticated but was wondering if $1450 is a good price? Its my first Balenciaga bag so i don't know what to expect? Thanks so much!

Last edited:
^ REALLY AT ALL? Im in the Christian Louboutin forum and we are allowed to discuss deals? Hmm maybe just different rules here. Can i PM someone? Or nothing at all? TIA