The Bbag Chat Room

oh, that is great news, then get the Sahara:graucho:
And ITA; tpf is a dangerous place! I used to hang out a little in the CL forum but after buying four pairs I realized I had to get out of there:lolots: it's bad enough for the wallet to be addicted to Bal!

Sahara will be a great first bag! it will go year round, one recommendation if you carry bags with the handles, I would get some "loving my bags" for handles only. it will help them to keep from getting darkened. I use it on all my bbags and so far so good. they also make a great leather protectant that will help to waterproof the leather. "LMB" is perfect for the bal leather. you can do a search on this product to see what others have said. congrats on getting your first bag!

Sahara will be a great first bag! it will go year round, one recommendation if you carry bags with the handles, I would get some "loving my bags" for handles only. it will help them to keep from getting darkened. I use it on all my bbags and so far so good. they also make a great leather protectant that will help to waterproof the leather. "LMB" is perfect for the bal leather. you can do a search on this product to see what others have said. congrats on getting your first bag!

Thank you so much for the tip! I will be doing that for sure! ;) I will be taking good care of this baby :smile: And doing the same to the rest to come...the addiction begins. haha.

wonderwoman9: Ya i figured it would be a more versatile color to match everything! Thanks! im so excited to get it!!!! :yahoo:

good morning bBag girls!!

my first bBag (antracite weekender) is coming tomorrow from RDC..i can't wait.

we're headed to san fran in a couple weeks so it's perfect timing.

???? would you ladies use the weekender for a day of shopping? i hope it doesn't look ridiculously big on me..i just figured it could stuff all my loot in it while shopping. opinions?

tia.

I'm so happy! Me and two girlfriends just booked a 12 days trip to Tenerife in June:yahoo: It will be a beach holiday, I cannot wait to just lie on the beach doing nothing other than reading and swim in the sea. Really need som sun after this looong winter!!:sunshine:

pugs that sounds wonderful! this really has been a long cold winter here too, I wold love to find a warm, sunny island beach to veg on! take pics!