The Agenda Club

hi! my first post here after reading about organisers. Recently purchased agenda MM, was thinking of adding some useful accessories of it.
Where can i find some accessories, especially a ziplock to put some coins perhaps?

Thanks everyone.

hi! my first post here after reading about organisers. Recently purchased agenda MM, was thinking of adding some useful accessories of it.
Where can i find some accessories, especially a ziplock to put some coins perhaps?

Thanks everyone.

Hi, try Filofax Personal on YouTube. There are heaps of videos. You could get ideas from others setup.

so I'm REALLY confused. I just bought a preloved epi leather medium agenda. It has three credit card slots. So, is this the pm size and not the mm size. The seller told me it was the mm.

I apologize in advance as I have the world's worse camera on my phone! I took out the watercolor pictures that were included in the refill and there was no monthly pages. :pout:
Oooh very pretty. The picture's great, thanks! Now I have something to look forward to near the end of the month :tender:

No monthly pages, though? Did you get a complete set, or refill? I got the compete set for 2014, but don't know if I should just get a refill for 2015.

Last edited:
Oooh very pretty. The picture's great, thanks! Now I have something to look forward to near the end of the month :tender:

No monthly pages, though? Did you get a complete set, or refill? I got the compete set for 2014, but don't know if I should just get a refill for 2015.

Mrs H., I think this is the only option now, one option for weekly and one for daily. It does not come with the address book or the ruler.

They didnt offer to give me 2014 either (I just got the binder in october and the refills in december....its killing me to wait til the 29th of December to use it!). I asked for the ruler with the refill and I previously got the address book. I do have to say that I love love love the gold pages. I may get the daily pages next year depending on how much I use them...my work planner is a Coach and the boss pays for those refills. :roflmfao:

Hello TPFers! Long time lurker/admirer and first time poster. I'll need to have it authenticated but it looks like I'm the new owner of a pre-loved epi Agenda PM! So, if any of you would be kind enough to post a few pics of the '15 refill, I'd greatly appreciate it! I may grab the '14 as well since it has all of the goodies. TIA!