:::: The 4-6 Keyholder Club ::::

:biggrin::biggrin: My hubby too!!! Except I bought the mono6. However, I have never seen him hold any of my LV items and say, "oooh. I like this". Maybe I should buy him one for Christmas. The taiga leather one looks nice.
Lol, yeah mine too!! Its the only LV, he isn't in a hurry to give back!! He is actually excited to get my DE 6 and really loves the design and how compact it all is! I'm just excited I can get another one in vernis to match my zcp!!
Win-win!
I think your hubby will love it! It will be a wonderful surprise !

Reactions: LemonDrop
Hi - I just bought my fuschia mono 6 key and I'm worried the fuschia snap will start to wear really quickly! I'm afraid to put nail polish on it. Anyone have any ideas?
I definitely wouldn't put nail polish on it. I've had mine for 2 years and the wear isn't crazy. You can also have it changed down the road at LV.

Hi - I just bought my fuschia mono 6 key and I'm worried the fuschia snap will start to wear really quickly! I'm afraid to put nail polish on it. Anyone have any ideas?

Iv had mine about a year and don't see much wear either! Still holding up really good I have the poppy which is a lot lighter than the fuschia

I absolutely love the pair together[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I'm personally not a huge fan of the mono multicles so I wouldn't exchange it at all. I have the Vernis in Amarante and it's amazing. It has lots of character & you don't see many of them. The choice is yours but the Cherry Vernis is beautiful[emoji7][emoji177]❤️
Could you please post a picture of your amarante 6 key holder? How is it holding up?