:::: The 4-6 Keyholder Club ::::

Does anyone have the 6 ring key holder in the cherry vernis? I'm thinking about getting it but I'm a little worried about wear & tear. Also how does it compare to the red inside of DE bags? I'm buying it for my speedy in DE!

I think my vernis 4-key holder is in the color Cherry.

In comparison to DE interior it looks like this:
IMG_1488294690.812718.jpg

Brighter and pops more than the interior that is very neutral, but Cherry is still a true red (it looks a little bit brighter in picture but it is natural 4pm light).

Hi - I just purchased a DE 6 key holder and it's gorgeous. Beautiful, thick sturdy canvas. My question is, because the canvas is so rigid, I noticed the sides of the button flap does not lay flat, and almost curves up just a slight bit. It reminds me of the old LV wallets (before the envelope flap) that would eventually curl at the sides. Does anyone have this issue with their 6 key holder? I would prefer it lay completely flat, as tightly as possible. Is this normal, or should I exchange it at the store?

I would want to join this club but undecided if I should get a 4 or 6 key holder. I only have 2 keys. No car keys so nothing bulky. I am sure the 4 key suits me as of the moment but I do not know in the future if I would need more slots for keys. What do you guys think?

I would want to join this club but undecided if I should get a 4 or 6 key holder. I only have 2 keys. No car keys so nothing bulky. I am sure the 4 key suits me as of the moment but I do not know in the future if I would need more slots for keys. What do you guys think?

I first bought the key pouch which I use daily for my keys. Then I bought the 4 key holder in vernis to use at special occasions :smile: it was so cute that I had to have it. Now I am thinking of getting the 6 key holder to use for every day, but might be unnecessary since I have the key pouch. However, I think you should buy the 4 key holder now and if you somehow would need more capacity then you can buy the 6 key holder. I have learnt you should always buy things for needs you have NOW and not for potential future needs or a future life :smile:

I first bought the key pouch which I use daily for my keys. Then I bought the 4 key holder in vernis to use at special occasions :smile: it was so cute that I had to have it. Now I am thinking of getting the 6 key holder to use for every day, but might be unnecessary since I have the key pouch. However, I think you should buy the 4 key holder now and if you somehow would need more capacity then you can buy the 6 key holder. I have learnt you should always buy things for needs you have NOW and not for potential future needs or a future life :smile:

Good thoughts here :smile: I should always keep that in mind so I don't end up buying things I will not use.

Reactions: nikkisharif
My advice. 6 key. 1)The price difference is not that big. 2)these key holders are smaller than you expect. For example I can barely fit one key FOB in my 6 key. 3) you can slide your ID or credit cards in the back of a 6 key and I'm not sure you can in the 4. But, even if you can put them in a 4, 2 keys and CC/ID in it might not close.

6 key you can grow into. 4 key you cannot.