:::: The 4-6 Keyholder Club ::::

I'm thinking about getting the 4 key holder and I was wondering if you ladies could help me choose which one to get?

I'm thinking about either the vernis in amarante or mono in fuschia. I heard that the mono one feels flimsier -- is that true? I plan to use this for a while so I'm looking for something durable. Thanks in advance! :smile:

I have the 6 key vernis amarante & I love it. I've had it for almost a year & use it everyday. It's as perfect as it was the day I bought it.

View attachment 3523727 View attachment 3523728 View attachment 3523729 View attachment 3523730 Hey everyone!

I'm new here, and recently purchased a Louis Vuitton, 6 key ring holder in FUSCHIA online. I received it today and the outside looked in good condition, but when I looked up close inside...I saw these little brown spots on the fuschia lining. I don't know if this is normal? Should I be concerned and or exchange for another one? Or is this standard in the lining?

I tried to look at pictures of others key holders...but I see that some people do have it, and some don't.

Can anyone let me know if this is normal (since I haven't seen the ones is stores). I'm 2 hours away from the closest store!

Thanks for your help!!!

That's normal. It's how the canvas is dyed. Some items may have fewer spots some may have more. My ikat insolite has the same thing.

Reactions: j19 and K.P.
Ahhhh!!! I'm desperate to get my hands on the 6 key DE but it's totally sold out here in the U.K. [emoji36]
I'm that stressed about it I'm literally refreshing the LV site hourly!!! If I do not get this soon I will become a woman on the edge [emoji22]
I have just started to build my LV collection, admittedly going a little bit crazy and out of control over the last 2 weeks... buying 4 pieces (5 if the key holder was available)

Reactions: MulberryHeaux
Hi everyone~ may I check if I can insert a credit card into the 4 keyholder?
From the research I did on YouTube, it's my understanding that credit cards do not fit in the 4keyholder. There is a significant difference in size, so it seems true. I almost hesitated in buying my 4keyholder but my reality is I always carry my phone with me and my cards are always, always in that.

From the research I did on YouTube, it's my understanding that credit cards do not fit in the 4keyholder. There is a significant difference in size, so it seems true. I almost hesitated in buying my 4keyholder but my reality is I always carry my phone with me and my cards are always, always in that.
oh so I can have a few cards in the keyholder?

I've seen 1 or 2 cards placed with the 6-Keyholder. It gets really tight apparently, especially if you have a large key fob. The 4-Keyholder does not have enough room for cards, apparently you won't be able to close it at all.

So for those of you that have 2 cars and 2 key FOBs that you switch back and forth between, what do you do? I bought the 6 key holder and there is no way two key FOBs will fit. I swear that I saw a picture somewhere of someone who had done it. I think I must have been dreaming. :blush: Anyway. What do you do? Do you switch them out constantly? Did you buy a second keyholder?

So for those of you that have 2 cars and 2 key FOBs that you switch back and forth between, what do you do? I bought the 6 key holder and there is no way two key FOBs will fit. I swear that I saw a picture somewhere of someone who had done it. I think I must have been dreaming. :blush: Anyway. What do you do? Do you switch them out constantly? Did you buy a second keyholder?
I brought a DE 6 key holder about 6 months ago for my car ..however every time we drive my car, my hubby likes to keep the key holder in his pocket because he likes it so much!! (before he was asked me to carry in my bag), so I just brought a preloved near new vernis amarante 6 key holder for me to match my vernis amarante zcp and will give DE to hubby!! I think its a great excuse to buy another one!!

I've seen 1 or 2 cards placed with the 6-Keyholder. It gets really tight apparently, especially if you have a large key fob. The 4-Keyholder does not have enough room for cards, apparently you won't be able to close it at all.

I can fit both mine and my husbands fobs in the 6-key (Mercedes keys). Only one card in the back without it struggling to close x

Reactions: LemonDrop
I brought a DE 6 key holder about 6 months ago for my car ..however every time we drive my car, my hubby likes to keep the key holder in his pocket because he likes it so much!! (before he was asked me to carry in my bag), so I just brought a preloved near new vernis amarante 6 key holder for me to match my vernis amarante zcp and will give DE to hubby!! I think its a great excuse to buy another one!!

:biggrin::biggrin: My hubby too!!! Except I bought the mono6. However, I have never seen him hold any of my LV items and say, "oooh. I like this". Maybe I should buy him one for Christmas. The taiga leather one looks nice.