Tell me I'm crazy, but WOULD YOU GET MAD IF..

I would be really mad, that is just so disgusting to me....your bf probably would have a fit if there was a fully naked man swinging his hot dog in your face!! I hope he bleached out all of his clothes.....if she was grinding on him with no clothes on...ick! JMO tho.

Also, I have never heard of ANY strip club allowing fully naked lap dances, for obvious (sanitary issues, prostitution, etc.) reasons. I would think the club would get a huge fine if this was really going on......sounds VERY shady.

If I was still single with a b/f or use this scenario with dh, for me it isn't acceptable. Unless this was discussed beforehand. If I knew nothing of it, it shows disrespect.

I would lose interest in my boyfriend if he got a naked lapdance at a strip club, it depends on the circumstances - I wouldn't want to be made a fool of. I wouldn't like to think that I was sat at home while my other half goes out and gets off with someone else (lapdance or whatever, it's all the same).

JMO, but I think that a woman who would be mad if her partner engaged in this sort of behavior needs to be with a man who does not desire to engage in this sort of behavior.

To take it a step further, one should seek out a partner with similar goals and beliefs rather that attempt to change their partners goals and beliefs to confirm to one's own.

Fully naked?? In strip clubs here I think they have to wear a thong underwear and no touching/rubbing allowed. My boyfriend goes once in a great while, but I understand that it is only when his work friends go out after a work party and that he would look like a wuss if he said he couldn't go since he works in sorta a macho industry (trading). I trust him to know that he wouldn't do anything and I know that he truly doesn't enjoy going there and just goes to be "one of the guys"

ROFL @ "swinging his hot dog in your face." That kind of imagery is why I don't eat hot dogs much.

I was trying to get some good imagery going while being politically correct for tPF readers. hahaha...I was going to add "while shimmying out of his banana hammock...a male stripper swinging his hot dog in your face."