Tell me I'm crazy, but WOULD YOU GET MAD IF..

i'd be absolutely pissed. :wtf: but that's also because we've had much discussion on this topic and he knows how i feel about strip clubs, so there'd be no surpise there!

Bluebunny, is this the same bf you've mentioned in the other threads? If so, it looks like this is just another round regarding the unhappiness he has brought you. You deserve much better! I'd love to see your thread about him being, "How I dumped that ***(well, you can fill in the blanks :P)

So I talked to him about it after cooling off for a couple days, and here's what went down.
There was absolutely no touching. The naked money whore just danced in front of him "privately". No getting up on him and grinding. I have to admit that does make me feel better. I don't want any other woman touching him, nor do I want him to receive physical pleasure from someone else. However, I do understand that he's a man and that he finds women beautiful. Heck, I love looking at them too. But he did mention that he knows his boundries and that he honestly thought I wouldn't mind if she just danced in front of him. And that he'd wouldn't have gotten one if it was full contact. He saw all the married guys get one so he felt left out. These bachelor parties are retarded.....

Thanks for all your input. I love reading words from all your beautiful minds.

Nighty nite:heart::heart:

Hey bluebunny,
good idea to cool down and then have a talk =) very smart of you =)

Ok somehow the nude dancing in private makes me more uncomfortable... did he get a private area behind closed doors for the private dance???

Is he someone that is easily sucked into peer pressure or finds it difficult to say No or things like that?

To me "He saw all the married guys get one so he felt left out." explaination is unacceptable to me. it just tells me that you don't have a backbone and you'll give in to peer pressure. and if you give into peer pressure, you'll do alot of things that are "wrong"/inappropriate. I need someone who can say, ok, everyone might be doing this but if i do it, i'll cross the line so i'm not going to do it.

if everyone had sex with the girls, wouldnt he feel like he'd have to join in too because he felt left out?

just my opinion...

So I talked to him about it after cooling off for a couple days, and here's what went down.
There was absolutely no touching. The naked money whore just danced in front of him "privately". No getting up on him and grinding. I have to admit that does make me feel better. I don't want any other woman touching him, nor do I want him to receive physical pleasure from someone else. However, I do understand that he's a man and that he finds women beautiful. Heck, I love looking at them too. But he did mention that he knows his boundries and that he honestly thought I wouldn't mind if she just danced in front of him. And that he'd wouldn't have gotten one if it was full contact. He saw all the married guys get one so he felt left out. These bachelor parties are retarded.....

Thanks for all your input. I love reading words from all your beautiful minds.

Nighty nite:heart::heart:

Hey bluebunny,
good idea to cool down and then have a talk =) very smart of you =)

Ok somehow the nude dancing in private makes me more uncomfortable... did he get a private area behind closed doors for the private dance???

Is he someone that is easily sucked into peer pressure or finds it difficult to say No or things like that?

To me "He saw all the married guys get one so he felt left out." explaination is unacceptable to me. it just tells me that you don't have a backbone and you'll give in to peer pressure. and if you give into peer pressure, you'll do alot of things that are "wrong"/inappropriate. I need someone who can say, ok, everyone might be doing this but if i do it, i'll cross the line so i'm not going to do it. :yes:

^This action would mean or be equal to: maturity, good self-esteem, confidence, consideration of girlfriend's feelings, trustworthy, worth dating.

if everyone had sex with the girls, wouldnt he feel like he'd have to join in too because he felt left out?

just my opinion...

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I would be pissed.

If you didn't know already, there are actual message boards online where men review strip clubs and specific dancers at specific clubs and rate their "mileage" or how far the strippers will go.

Quite a few strippers will grind a guy to full ejaculation and I know of some guys who will actually wear condoms during the dance so they don't soil their pants. Others will wear sweatpants during dances so they can feel more, guys that often go to clubs know not to wear jeans because they feel less that way.

It's basically like dry humping and SOME dancers but not all will put their boobs in the guy's face and let him touch it or pet her, etc.

My ex bf went to a strip club here in Orange County CA and said the dancer bit his "thing" through his pants and bit on it and touched his penis quite A LOT during the dance and rubbed it. It was part of the reason why we broke up... Of course he didn't stop it, he told me it was just all in good fun and I was making a big deal out of nothing. He said he would not stop going and if I didn't like it I could just leave, which I did. To him, it wasn't cheating but just having a good time. He told me though that if she would have started giving him a bj he probably would not be able to refuse because he was too turned on.

Anyway, the forums I mentioned are quite graphic, if you read them you will see what men go through at the clubs... They rate dancers in terms of how far they will go, some dancers WILL give handjobs or bj's for extra money and in known clubs too, not just the ghetto clubs. For some of these guys the thrill is to get the dancer to go as far as they can get her, it's like a game to them. It's also more fun for them versus getting a prostitute because of the challenge.

Not ALL dancers do "extras" but there are quite a few that do.

I was a bit pissed too cause my ex got like 10 dances from the same girl... usually guys do that so they can get off because the dances are pretty short...

In my eyes I do consider it cheating, because I'm telling you, some guys ejaculate and can orgasm from a lap dance.

People are being way too naive when they think a strip club is just guys looking at naked women onstage. That to me is no big deal. The guys in strip clubs are getting full grinded, some strippers will fondle the guys and jerk them off and much more....